You guys are awesome

joegio13

Reaction score
I joined this site recently and I am just blown away. I have gone on to a couple of your pages and am just so energized and invigorated here. Every time I go on one of your youtube sites it's like I become a instant fan. I want the best for your channels and get excited when I see you hit milestones, even small ones.

I am becoming a youtube hipster lol. "oh I only like small channels" jk

Just keep up the good work! You will get those subs and views if you keep it up.

SkylarHope

I've Got It
Reaction score
I joined this site recently and I am just blown away. I have gone on to a couple of your pages and am just so energized and invigorated here. Every time I go on one of your youtube sites it's like I become a instant fan. I want the best for your channels and get excited when I see you hit milestones, even small ones.

Just keep up the good work! You will get those subs and views if you keep it up.
Thank you! Youre very kind! haha! I wish the best for you asl well!

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Thank you for picking me to be your youtube entertainment provider!

Bailey Anne

Reaction score
Omg same. I still like the larger channels I started off watching, but I totally find myself clicking on smaller channels' videos first in my sub box because I know they'll appreciate it more and actually interact. Smaller channels have such a great energy and community!

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the positive words dude i wish you the best of luck too on your Youtube journey :)!

MisterJDiggidy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

Yeah I've found the same thing! Everyone who I meet on this website is a nice person and I haven't met anyone who is just a troll or someone who's mean! And I also agree with what you said about small channels, I've found quite a few on here who I like, and some people found my comedy videos and liked them and subscribed! It's a great website!