You Don't Sleep Alone!

Bluebear

Loving Bear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Lol nice vid ! Really liked it :D short n educational well done indeed good sir ^_^

Reactions: LukeM

Kest

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's actually very nice information. I really enjoyed it. Good job sir. Keep up with the good work! :D

Reactions: LukeM

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Interestingly informative!
I really like the minutephysics type of videos. Should do some myself... If only I had ideas for it...

anyway, your microphone could use an upgrade =P
Also your music could be a little louder

Reactions: LukeM and Kest

LukeM

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interestingly informative!
I really like the minutephysics type of videos. Should do some myself... If only I had ideas for it...

anyway, your microphone could use an upgrade =P
Also your music could be a little louder
Thanks! Whoever started it has made a great trend!

Yeah, I just point the camera at me and record, but I'm going to look at getting an external microphone this weekend. In my last channel people complained that the music was to loud! :p I can never win :(

I'm thinking of getting one of these: http://store.apple.com/us/product/TF238LL/A/blue-microphones-snowball-microphone what are they like do you know? Any mics which you would recommend?

That's actually very nice information. I really enjoyed it. Good job sir. Keep up with the good work! :D
Thanks! Glad you liked it! Have a good sleep tonight! :p

Lol nice vid ! Really liked it :D short n educational well done indeed good sir ^_^
Thanks! Most of them will be under 2 minutes, easy way to learn as the longer it is the more likely people are to loose attention and loose interest and then never learn!

Feel free to subscribe if you're wanting to get my next videos and check out my others! :)

Reactions: Bluebear

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Thanks! Whoever started it has made a great trend!

Yeah, I just point the camera at me and record, but I'm going to look at getting an external microphone this weekend. In my last channel people complained that the music was to loud! :p I can never win :(

I'm thinking of getting one of these: http://store.apple.com/us/product/TF238LL/A/blue-microphones-snowball-microphone what are they like do you know? Any mics which you would recommend?

Thanks! Glad you liked it! Have a good sleep tonight! :p

Thanks! Most of them will be under 2 minutes, easy way to learn as the longer it is the more likely people are to loose attention and loose interest and then never learn!

Feel free to subscribe if you're wanting to get my next videos and check out my others! :)
I currently use a Snowball! I think that the audio quality is quite fantastic.

LukeM

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I currently use a Snowball! I think that the audio quality is quite fantastic.

Looks like it's going to cost me $200 to get it here in New Zealand and it's $60 or something in America! NZ is a bit of a rip-off sometimes! :( Do need to try find something, because I do know the audio quality sucks.

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Looks like it's going to cost me $200 to get it here in New Zealand and it's $60 or something in America! NZ is a bit of a rip-off sometimes! :( Do need to try find something, because I do know the audio quality sucks.
Dang! Try other companies! Order online maybe?
Have you checked out Samson microphones?