Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,
So recently, I've been struggling with possible mental health issues, which I am currently getting help for.
This has inspired me to have an idea. I'm going to be making a series of collab videos around 4 topics: Bullying, Mental Health, Staying Safe Online, and finally, Positivity. It's going to be called YOU, and I think it will be a great way to educate people on these things, give advice, and hopefully raise some stigma!
The details are in the document, but if you are interested in taking part, comment down below.
I'm looking forward to it!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AvARX3GvesOoBIH6neEtwiI4SzzfeFfa-cUqMmC42fU/edit?usp=sharing
~BeckyBoo

EDIT:
So guys my friend Shannon will be co hosting in this collab with me, I updated the document so everyone who's going to be taking part, please have a look :p

Last edited:
Reactions: darkstarmedia

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds fantastic! I'm down for joining in on this

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
so would you want us to do a video on all 4 topics or do we pick just one? I just thought of it and wanted to double check with ya!
Yes, It would be great to split it into the four parts and send them to the two emails :p 1 & 4 go to me, 2 & 3 go to Shannon :)