Yay! First dislike!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You are lucky to only have 1 dislike. I get a dislike on one of my videos around every minute of the day!

Reactions: videoeditgr

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I regularly get dislikes for videos on a certain topic (a special piece of music composition helper software). Everytime I post a video on that topic, it collects two dislikes after a few days. Once I had four of my videos being disliked in a row, one after the other.
I really dislike being disliked (pun intended). When I dislike a video, I routinely place a comment saying that I disliked it and why. Why can't others do it like this?

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How can I dislike be good does it spread your video around YouTube more I heard it used to work that way but I don't think it's still does unless YouTube changed it to where it does work like that again[DOUBLEPOST=1524611366,1524611349][/DOUBLEPOST]
How can I dislike be good does it spread your video around YouTube more I heard it used to work that way but I don't think it's still does unless YouTube changed it to where it does work like that again
Like/dislike they are both the same all they do is show engagement on your video that's all. I know videos that have millions of dislikes.

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Meh. I'm a pro at getting dislikes.
That's quite sad I'm sorry to hear that why do your videos get so much dislikes you must be like me just a magnet for trolls for some reason yeah it happens it happens to me trolls will dislike until the world ends for no reason and they don't even watch the video keep going and you'll get likes

TheAustrianGuys

TeaRoller
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome to the club! I even made a video about that a few years back (but I privated it eventually because it's cringe af xD).
The most important thing is that you don't get discouraged in creating content when you receive dislikes.
I don't necessarily think that the amount of dislikes matters, but more like the like/dislike ratio! So make sure to get a lot of likes to get a good balance :)

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha! That's awesome! When I first got my first dislike I was really happy because I learned that my videos where indeed showing up in people's recommended! Along with being happy that I wasn't only getting fans watching me, but more diversity of thought!

Coffee Beans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like this dislike thread :) My first video received a dislike and cringe haha. I think it's a good attitude to laugh it off. At first I felt bad about it then I realised it hadn't even been watched lol. Can't please everyone. Constructive criticism is one thing and then you just have trolls. Keep being positive and keep making videos :)