Yay! First dislike!

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Starting a new channel, it is normal I guess that first will come relatives and friends.
They are cute, loving and ...liers (in a good loving manner) they like everything!
So. The first dislike is a proof that a. Either your mother in law found your channel
Either b. finally someone discovered you in search or suggested videos!

Guess it is a milestone right?
(The video sucked so deleted it..
Just left with the negative record in analytics)
Hahaha! XD :p

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Starting a new channel, it is normal I guess that first will come relatives and friends.
They are cute, loving and ...liers (in a good loving manner) they like everything!
So. The first dislike is a proof that a. Either your mother in law found your channel

You crazy dislike don't mean anything it's good for your channel. One thing you should always keep in mind NEVER DELETE DATA no matter how much you think it sucked there are many times videos that sucked are the ones that get most of the traffic. I even asked for dislikes on my last video and it's doing good.

Reactions: videoeditgr

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Well getting dislikes is not a milestone it's just a sign that people don't like you but don't get discouraged by that you can't please everybody there will be a lot of people that do like you I know also be trolls and haters who will dislike your videos just for the hell of it and maybe they might have on a really nasty mean coming on top of it that's happened to me too just try not to think about the dislikes focus on the likes you're getting and focus on the people that do enjoy your Channel what you can even do is you can actually even make something of this and use the dislikes for more views that's become a thing in the past few years on YouTube you could make a video saying something along the lines of can this video get 1 million dislikes that's to troll the trolls and ultimately the more dislikes you have the more views you have because think of it a dislike means of you because the person watches before they dislike so if you get 100 dislikes there's 100 views think about that but in any case just likes are not on milestone they're just a part of being on YouTube

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well getting dislikes is not a milestone it's just a sign that people don't like you but don't get discouraged by that you can't please everybody there will be a lot of people that do like you I know also be trolls and haters who will dislike your videos just for the hell of it and maybe they might have on a really nasty mean coming on top of it that's happened to me too just try not to think about the dislikes focus on the likes you're getting and focus on the people that do enjoy your Channel what you can even do is you can actually even make something of this and use the dislikes for more views that's become a thing in the past few years on YouTube you could make a video saying something along the lines of can this video get 1 million dislikes that's to troll the trolls and ultimately the more dislikes you have the more views you have because think of it a dislike means of you because the person watches before they dislike so if you get 100 dislikes there's 100 views think about that but in any case just likes are not on milestone they're just a part of being on YouTube
dislikes are accually good.

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How can I dislike be good does it spread your video around YouTube more I heard it used to work that way but I don't think it's still does unless YouTube changed it to where it does work like that again[DOUBLEPOST=1524611366,1524611349][/DOUBLEPOST]
How can I dislike be good does it spread your video around YouTube more I heard it used to work that way but I don't think it's still does unless YouTube changed it to where it does work like that again

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How can I dislike be good
I have seen in local trends a video with thousand of dislikes.
It was a fake drama between two youtubers.
The video included bad language, swearing, all bad content.
It was reported by many people. I also disliked it among others.
It stayed in trends for some days before finally getting flagged.
But it stayed in treds as long as people watched it even to dislike / report.
So it is interaction (like/dislike) and views (I guess) that prior count.