• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Yay! 301+ views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Today for the first time one of my videos hit the 301 pause. Yeah, i'm proud of it. I also just got 50 subs. Thank you all[DOUBLEPOST=1373578854,1373576527][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess nobody cares? :( lol :)

VenomRaptor

What?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Cool, congratulations. I've only ever had that on my channel trailer, and it's been like that for a month, so I have no idea how many views it actually has.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Cool, congratulations. I've only ever had that on my channel trailer, and it's been like that for a month, so I have no idea how many views it actually has.
If it's stuck for a while, it means it has less than 301 real views. Click the stats under the video, it will tell you. It won't update until its passed 301 real views

VenomRaptor

What?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
If it's stuck for a while, it means it has less than 301 real views. Click the stats under the video, it will tell you. It won't update until its passed 301 real views
I just assumed it had more since it said 301+ , and I know it's been viewed since it started saying that.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I just assumed it had more since it said 301+ , and I know it's been viewed since it started saying that.
Youtube only counts what they consider views, the number on the page will update every time the page loads, but if it doesn't qualify as a view, the real number of views won't update. (For example, if someone clicked on the video and clicked away before it loaded. The number on the video will update +1, but it won't count as a real view)

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Today for the first time one of my videos hit the 301 pause. Yeah, i'm proud of it. I also just got 50 subs. Thank you all[DOUBLEPOST=1373578854,1373576527][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess nobody cares? :( lol :)
Congratulations on your milestone! The reason, I believe, the milestone forum is so often ignored is because the threads aren't allowed in the top ten newest threads on the main page. A lot of people depend on that ;)

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
That's awesome! I love how they added that little "+" to the viewcount lately. it really helps clear things up! Hope you are making more 301's soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.