Gaming Xbox / PC gaming collab

K00KIE01

Reaction score
REQUIREMENTS

-age 16+
-more than at least 150+ subs\
-play well with others isnt a total nob head
-plays either of the two xbox one or pc either will do.
-Be sure to check if you enjoy the content i make and are willing to collab in that kinda genre.

If you believe you meet those requirements go ahead and contact me through my youtube, twitter, or email
thanks again :)

riseofkira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HELLO!! Mr. Kookie, I go by a few names, Riseofkira, Rise, Kira, Gears & for a short period in 2016 "Poptart dumbass" BUT IN ANY CASE! I am here to ask if you would be so kind as to be, as the hipster kids call "YouTube Friends" I've been doing YouTube for a while and I do have friends I have not meet anyone new in a long time so I come here.....And find YOU, SIR! Alright time to stop being an idiotic pie. So my channel I run is mostly Xbox One based but I do branch out to PC from time to time if I can run it that is. I have been trying to get back more uploads but recently my PC went Dead for a bit and lost all of my files so I've been doing that for a few days but I got most of it back. So if you want to follow up on me and my high jinx shoot me a message on Xbox "Riseofgears" Hope to hear from you soon. - Riseofkira

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HELLO!! Mr. Kookie, I go by a few names, Riseofkira, Rise, Kira, Gears & for a short period in 2016 "Poptart dumbass" BUT IN ANY CASE! I am here to ask if you would be so kind as to be, as the hipster kids call "YouTube Friends" I've been doing YouTube for a while and I do have friends I have not meet anyone new in a long time so I come here.....And find YOU, SIR! Alright time to stop being an idiotic pie. So my channel I run is mostly Xbox One based but I do branch out to PC from time to time if I can run it that is. I have been trying to get back more uploads but recently my PC went Dead for a bit and lost all of my files so I've been doing that for a few days but I got most of it back. So if you want to follow up on me and my high jinx shoot me a message on Xbox "Riseofgears" Hope to hear from you soon. - Riseofkira
If you would like Kira, we can collaborate or maybe get together and at least have a talk? :) Your channel sounds similar to mine in that your PC can't run much so you're xbox based. Let me know what you think :)

Reactions: K00KIE01