Gaming [Xbox One + PS4/PC][Mature]Looking for people to play GTA and COD + other games with

Lars2TheV

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Lars a.k.a. Lars2TheV, I'm 23 years old and I'm seeking a few people or a already formed group to record gameplay with. Since I'm 23 I highly prefer collaborting with people who are atleast 18+

This week I (re)opened my channel with some fresh ideas and I'm working on my FIFA Series at the moment I'm typing this.

Besides FIFA I would like to have a (steady) group of other starting gamers on YouTube who want to record some Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 + Zombies and GTA 5 with me (just like the Sidemen is doing for example // KSI, Zerkaa, Miniminter, Behz etc.) Those games are the most fun to watch when you check the same group of people everytime and get the hang of their banter. And possibly it's also a lot more fun for me/us to record that footage, because who doesn't like to play the games we like together.

I just started, so very very very low on subs. But, if I may say it myself, my content (especially my last two videos when I finally got the hang of the edit program I'm using) is very decent to say the least (for someone who just started). So are you just as motivated as me and want to record GTA 5 and/or COD on the Xbox One, hit me up. Also possible to do something with FIFA on Xbox One (tourney or pro clubs).

Also open for other games on other platforms (I own a PS4, X1 and PC), I like to play a lot of games and some of them also suit a collaboration. Games like H1Z1, Cards Against Humanity and Garry's Mod for example.

Feel free to post a reply in this thread, add me on Steam: Lars2TheV, leave a reply under one of my videos and/or add me on Skype: mr.sneakersz

Kamal Luke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Got Xbox one, have Fifa 16 and GTA V but im 16 so please can i collaborate with you?

ausgaming

Reaction score
hey bro im up for collb me and a mate we record together and play with a few mates play gta 5 and battlefield 4 together im 21 by the way. We do alot of funny moments on both those game
my youtube channel youtube.com/xXausgamingXx
xbox gamer tag xXausgamingXx
i have 143 subs and my mate is at 25 subs

Kamal Luke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
awesome I got battlefield as well so you want to collaborate ausgaming?

ausgaming

Reaction score
yea man im up for it me and Gsix gaming are working so far if you got gta 5 on xb1 we can collb