Gaming Xbox One Looking For More Youtubers

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there!
Me and some of my friends that play on Xbox one are looking for one/two more Youtubers to play a few games with us! We already have a small group of 3 or 4 so this is just for extra friends :). It would really help if you already knew what you were doing and already put out decent content in terms of quality of audio/video. So unfortunately this means no fresh off the boat brand new youtubers that haven't got their equipment set up yet. We're more than willing to help out with a few glitches here and there but we don't really want to teach anyone else "how to Youtube".

We'd also prefer if you were around our sub level 100-300 because we don't want anyone overshadowing anyone else in terms of subs so that the others feel less important :)

Games we play/might play/can play are as follows:
Overwatch
Rocket League
Ark Survival Evolved
Grand Theft Auto 5
Mortal Kombat X
Deadrising 1-2 (3 & 4 at Christmas)
Gears of War 4
PoolNationFX
Halo 5
Knight Squad
Sunset Overdrive
Terraria
WWE 2K16
Worms W.M.D
Borderlands (Handsome Collection)

We'd also prefer if you have the means to buy more games as they come out (Yes Youtube means spending money) cause we want to keep up with the trends :) We understand that this isn't always possible but most of us have jobs and buy other games that the others have in order to play together.

We also might tinker around with PC games a little bit not too many cause our PC's aren't that great.

I know this was a huge list but I hope it helps if you're what we're looking for! Thanks for reading and if you want to get in contact with us please leave me a message on my Youtube or Twitter which I'll link down below. Remember if you haven't got videos that good quality in terms of production value (Don't care what kinda games you play) then we won't be teaching you "how to Youtube". I know I've done it 3 times already and although it may seem harsh it's just a little annoying.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a great day! :)
(It won't let me link anything so look for Doctor Blue on Youtube and I should be with the one with the big blue text and Dishonored videos)