Gaming [XBOX ONE] Comedy Gaming Collaboration

Netmizi

Reaction score
well to keep it real the video i watched wasnt bad to start i also started not so long ago so i know there will be mistakes here and there but as long as you enjoy what you doing you will notice the good feed back you gon get so honestly if you gon start a new channel or stick with the old one just try to have fun and while editting just try to be creative so you can kinda have fun and make sure your viewers do as well
don't give me advice

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
don't give me advice
for that you could have just not responded. thats why you in this damn forum for everyone to give you an opinion and all i said was good but stick that up where the sun dont shine bro good luck

Netmizi

Reaction score
for that you could have just not responded. thats why you in this damn forum for everyone to give you an opinion and all i said was good but stick that up where the sun dont shine bro good luck
chill I wasn't trying to be rude. now who has a stick up there behind

Netmizi

Reaction score
why you gotta be so jumpy

Dormentyeti76

Reaction score
XBOX GAMERTAG: Netmizi
Were here to have fun and make videos. It doesn't matter how many subscribers you have, all you need are these requirements.

Requirements: GTA5, Black Ops3, Mortal Kombat, etc. Oh and a MIC.
Note: You don't need all these games but you do need a MIC.

I'm looking for people who actually care and wanna have a good time posting just like Vanoss, MERKMUSIC, and many other youtubers. Also people who have time to post it, doesn't have to be everyday but be on often.

All are welcome!!!
I meet the requirements I have a youtube Dormentyeti76