Gaming [XBOX ONE] Comedy Gaming Collaboration

Netmizi

Reaction score
i cant seem to be able to see your channel when i click your youtube on your profile it says is not found but i would love to see your content and see from there feel more than welcome to see mine i mainly play on xbox one and pc
my channel is not here because I have not posted but if you wanna see what I do here's a link to my old channel. youtube.com/RoxasLinx

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you had some pretty dope content

Netmizi

Reaction score
you had some pretty dope content
I only stopped posting because I had something wrong with my account also I thought I posted bad content

Last edited:

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man i have a good mic and i have an elgato with an xbox one with pretty much all those games i currently have 473 subs and if your interested let me know
my gt is Airkha101
my skype is Airkha 101

Zenom

Reaction score
Hey bro I saw that u wanted to collab with people I know I'm not that big of a channel but my name is Zenom it's the purple logo if u want to check it out but I would really like to collab some time!

Lee Hilton

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys, I don't know if you have seen my post about growing your youtube channel? I know you said its not about growing your channel, but i think its a really cool idea and think it would be awesome in the magazine.

I am starting an online magazine and i am looking for some content and your idea here looks cool, would you be interested in joining the magazine?

If so check out my post its at the top of this forum, i think it will be really cool

Netmizi

Reaction score
Hey bro I saw that u wanted to collab with people I know I'm not that big of a channel but my name is Zenom it's the purple logo if u want to check it out but I would really like to collab some time!
just add me if you wanna collaborate and we can brainstorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Netmizi I'm interested in doing some collabs and getting a group together to do videos, if you have room add me and message me please gt: Tanner Zzz.
Anyways appreciate the consideration, have a good one

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I only stopped posting because I had something wrong with my account also I thought I posted bad content
well to keep it real the video i watched wasnt bad to start i also started not so long ago so i know there will be mistakes here and there but as long as you enjoy what you doing you will notice the good feed back you gon get so honestly if you gon start a new channel or stick with the old one just try to have fun and while editting just try to be creative so you can kinda have fun and make sure your viewers do as well