Gaming Xbox One Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Couch Gaming

Reaction score
We are a humble little channel of 110 subs looking for other Xbox One players to collab with. We would prefer no one under atleast 16 preferably. If you are interested drop a comment and we can talk, check out each others channels and see about working a collab out! Channel size isn't an issue.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you look like you play pretty much the same games as me, we can give it a try if you want!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WWE, call of duty,Halo, Gears of war and also Dragonball xenoverse

Golden Couch Gaming

Reaction score
Nice! Well ill take a look at some of your content and talk with the other 2 members and if we all like what we see we will go from there.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok cool, currently creating a new set up, so what you see on my videos is gonna be improved by a lot in my future videos!!

Golden Couch Gaming

Reaction score
Awesome dude! Well let me talk with the other couch members and ill get back to you soon!

Golden Couch Gaming

Reaction score
Ill take a look and discuss with my two friends and if we like what we see we will set something up.[DOUBLEPOST=1487729730,1487727052][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check out my channel, I'm interested :)
I had one of the other couch members check you out Milez we like what we se so far, so heres what we will do from here. Follow us back on Twitter. Ill go sub to your channel and if you want you could do the same in return. Lets PM on twitter. Also what is your Xbox GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.