WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 Results, Highlights and Review

MasterGatesey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello WWE fans, I'm sure everyone was excited for the Chamber and if you watched it you'll know it was overall pretty good. However, if you didn't manage to watch it, or you did and want to see my views, come on over and watch my video where I talk about each match including the highs and lows, results and my opinions of them. The first match was dull so forgive the poor analysis of that, it picks up from there on though. There are spoilers of course, so don't be silly and say you didn't know - it's pretty obvious. Anyway, if you have any interest do come on over and give me a watch, like and sub. Thanks,

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello WWE fans, I'm sure everyone was excited for the Chamber and if you watched it you'll know it was overall pretty good. However, if you didn't manage to watch it, or you did and want to see my views, come on over and watch my video where I talk about each match including the highs and lows, results and my opinions of them. The first match was dull so forgive the poor analysis of that, it picks up from there on though. There are spoilers of course, so don't be silly and say you didn't know - it's pretty obvious. Anyway, if you have any interest do come on over and give me a watch, like and sub. Thanks,

Hey check out my channel I make wwe news/reviews etc. Good luck on growing your channnel :)

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks a lot, will do.
nice to meet a fellow fan from the uk! I feel your pain at having to sit up till 4 ;) haha at least we didn't pay 50$ like people in USA have to though

MasterGatesey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nice to meet a fellow fan from the uk! I feel your pain at having to sit up till 4 ;) haha at least we didn't pay 50$ like people in USA have to though
Yeah, they get expensive PPVs but they also get cheap DVDs, opposite to us. And to be honest I want the cheaper DVDs.. :p

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, they get expensive PPVs but they also get cheap DVDs, opposite to us. And to be honest I want the cheaper DVDs.. :p
I never buy the DVD's anymore when i was young i bought them all the time but now i'd rather just buy the ppv instead :)

Reactions: MasterGatesey