Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Wrong Video Displaying

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Photo Desk, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Photo Desk
    Cash:
    $2
    Hi all - I've been uploading client videos to our YouTube channel for almost 10 years - never had a problem. Then yesterday, I got reports that three videos were incorrect - which would indicate an error on my part, but I also upload to the AP - etc - and all the videos posted elsewhere are correct. Had anyone ever had an issue with uploiading a video only to see the wrong video appear?

Thanks!

2. Kush Patel
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $39
    No. interesting. You should contact YouTube about that. I've never had that problem. I would've suspected a rendering error, but since it works on other sites, I dunno.

3. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $6,282
    I assume the video it displayed was a video that is on your PC? You must have uploaded the wrong file. It'd be a pretty huge bug for YouTube to swap out the video you uploaded for some other random video. :)