Writing comments in same type videos?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is a VERY good idea and a greta way to be noticed by people looking for the same kinds of videos you make. And yes make sure to watch the entire video before you comment the video :)

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have a few thoughts
-Your potentially harming other peoples videos if you are just staying long enough to write a comment and not watch their video - not saying thats the case. This gives them low watch time % which they won't thank you for.
-I keep hearing this (i think) nonsense about how to "gain views from other videos".. This assumption presumes that all you have to do is leave a comment and that someone will see what you write and then press on your channel logo. I can't remember ever visiting someone's channel because I thought their comment was so enlightening i would never know the meaning of true happiness until I go visit their channel.
-i deletes comment and block people when I can see it's obvious they had no interest in my content and are just trying to promote themselves.
-sometimes I leave comment on another creators video to try and support them.. its shows google they have engagement. But I watch the whole video and leave a comment that's valuable some how.

Reactions: Fost

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am subscribed to many channels that are in the same niche. I watch all of their content / Like & Comment (Unique & sincere) on their videos.
I 100% believe that I have earned more views and subscribers for doing this.
But I wish to highlight 'Unique & sincere' comments..

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
You are free to comment on any video you like. Most YouTubers are actually viewers too. But don't do it just for promotiaI purposes. Personally, I only comment on videos I really like or when I want to engage on a discussion or topic . I know it annoys me when people comment on my videos asking for subs or for self promotion so I do not do it to anybody.
Thank you, I agree. I don't need that fake ish, if you support me im cool with that and thankful, you dont even need to sub but the fact that you show me love in the comments go a long way. I got people who ain't subbed to me that still show me love an respect.