Short Film Writers and Director needed for project

The SlowSpawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking to make a machinima with a team of people I am the manager and am supposed to get 3 writers 1 director and however many voice actors are needed for the current episode. I cannot pay for the writers but any profit that we make off of its posting (youtube) then we will share the revenue graciously for whoever contributes the most and split the rest with the team. Mostly the writers and director (who will most likely also film) will be the only ones paid since the voice actors will be anybody from my youtube group who is doing it to grow our channel, not for the income. So please respond if this interests you and I hope we can work out an agreement.

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I am a media student. Currently in education.
Depends on where you are. I am in Scotland. I'd happily contribute to the writing/directing.

The SlowSpawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I am a media student. Currently in education.
Depends on where you are. I am in Scotland. I'd happily contribute to the writing/directing.
Well my group is in America (most of us) if thats what you mean but that sounds awesome my skype is farnold123 so message me if your still interested we have a while until the team is needed but its great to hear from someone

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well my group is in America (most of us) if thats what you mean but that sounds awesome my skype is farnold123 so message me if your still interested we have a while until the team is needed but its great to hear from someone
Sure man! I can still help with things such as writing then - due to the distances involved. :)