Short Film WRITER NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I am in the middle of learning how to make short films etc. But I have one big problem: coming up with stories.
I am offering you a change for your story to be created into an actual short film!
So sent me your stories or ideas, and I'll see what I can do.
This of course will be a calloboration, so I will give credits where due.
I am searching for a long term relationship, I have many things planned ;)

Thanks!

Reactions: Sammie Reads

Technomania

its over 9000!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
how will this be done, will it be with real actors, animated, or MMD?

FrankingAwesome

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo! What type of stories would you use? I've been writing for most of my life, and have several projects in the works. Depending on what you want/need we may be able to work together. If you'd like to see my work just let me know.

Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I didn't give much explanation, just wanted to see how much people would actually respond.
so, to answer your questions:
I am just a hobbyist, so it will just be filmed amateuristic by me and my friends.
Also, I'm talking more about films with "people". BUT: I am someone who likes to do EVERYTHING, so I am also in the middle of learning programming and I would like to create a game. I would need some kind of plot for that of course.
So the writing would be for different things.

I am up for ideas, actual written stories or even scripts. It's more for the ideas and plots. It can be any genre, I'll just see what I can do with the story, brainstorm with you on it etc to create something that I am able to actually film.
I'm really searching for input, someone who I can brainstorm with to create something. If it goes well, like I said, I would like that person to become a friend, and hopefully create a lot of stuff :)

For all who is interested, please add me on skype (if you don't have skype, tell me how you would like to communicate easier, I'll see what I can do):

thanks for the vivid response!

FrankingAwesome

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the response! I didn't give much explanation, just wanted to see how much people would actually respond.
so, to answer your questions:
I am just a hobbyist, so it will just be filmed amateuristic by me and my friends.
Also, I'm talking more about films with "people". BUT: I am someone who likes to do EVERYTHING, so I am also in the middle of learning programming and I would like to create a game. I would need some kind of plot for that of course.
So the writing would be for different things.

I am up for ideas, actual written stories or even scripts. It's more for the ideas and plots. It can be any genre, I'll just see what I can do with the story, brainstorm with you on it etc to create something that I am able to actually film.
I'm really searching for input, someone who I can brainstorm with to create something. If it goes well, like I said, I would like that person to become a friend, and hopefully create a lot of stuff :)

For all who is interested, please add me on skype (if you don't have skype, tell me how you would like to communicate easier, I'll see what I can do):

thanks for the vivid response!
Yo what about hangouts? Its free, and can be used from your phone.

Reaction score
Yo what about hangouts? Its free, and can be used from your phone.
installed it, just tell me how to add you!
Please note, I am going to a studio recording of a tv episode thing, and won't be available today. But we can start discussing tomorrow!

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I've been writing for over a decade and am interested in collaborating. I have a movie review channel, and have written short scripts/stories. Message me on my channel or through this site if you're still looking for writers.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is from 2015, and the OP hasn't been back to the forums in over a year. The thread has been locked to prevent confusion about what is a current collaboration idea. Please do not bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.