Wrestling Trailer!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys here is the Trailer for the wrestling Company i work with. if you haven't already subscribe to their channel i am on it whenever wrestling matches are happening....this video was made by them...i cringe at the very last shot when The innovators leg crushs my skull LOL no wonder im so stupid!

anyway thanks for the support on my Wrestling goals guys and gals!

@Frankie @Michael @JohnKenShow @kkushalbeatzz @Bluebear @emzothedragon @Apoxa @JeriKane @Pearl @Katherinejane001 @Reina @GafferGames @CatsRants @brittanybearpaws @CrownAcademyEnglish @Gabriel @brodielawrence @Lilikoi Juice

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
"Suck it *******!" lol

Not sure if brave or crazy. I think it's both :up:

I feel kinda lame in comparison with my toast and coffee for breakfast :D

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow! Beautifully done trailor....the music was fantanstic and it had all the right shots :D. Plus...you're hawt. Jus' sayin'.

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow! Beautifully done trailor....the music was fantanstic and it had all the right shots :D. Plus...you're hawt. Jus' sayin'.
hawt and brain dead!!! Zombies are the in thing :D and yeah! Bombs for breakfast edited something that looks good for a change lmao! they did a good job on this video :D

Reactions: Kath

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hawt and brain dead!!! Zombies are the in thing :D and yeah! Bombs for breakfast edited something that looks good for a change lmao! they did a good job on this video :D
:p Yeah they did an excellent job for sure!! I wish you were an action hero in a movie. You'd be great. Even a villain. GO...go audition for a movie!

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
:p Yeah they did an excellent job for sure!! I wish you were an action hero in a movie. You'd be great. Even a villain. GO...go audition for a movie!
but but..i have been an action hero....and a villian....why don't you watch my channel!! don't you know youtube is the new movies and tv?!?!?!?!?! GAWD!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
but but..i have been an action hero....and a villian....why don't you watch my channel!! don't you know youtube is the new movies and tv?!?!?!?!?! GAWD!
Lol I knoooow that...I mean in a MOVIE on the big screen making millions of dollars. Then giving me some because I'm your best Canadian friend evar.