Channel Type
Youtuber
Reactions: JeriKane

Andy Rhodes

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Some good stuff there. Just one thing, when working submission try focusing on one body part makes things easier and nastier depending on what you do with it. Regal is a good person to watch for that kind of stuff.

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some good stuff there. Just one thing, when working submission try focusing on one body part makes things easier and nastier depending on what you do with it. Regal is a good person to watch for that kind of stuff.
Regal is one of the most underrated wrestlers ever.

Andy Rhodes

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
His substance abuse held him back. He has one of the best minds in the business.
When he won king of the ring in 2008 i thought he was going to get a huge push but he got done by the wellness policy.
He is one of those guys that was good enough but never got the top belt.

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
His substance abuse held him back. He has one of the best minds in the business.
When he won king of the ring in 2008 i thought he was going to get a huge push but he got done by the wellness policy.
He is one of those guys that was good enough but never got the top belt.
agreed..but i never really cared if he held a championship or not as a fan..not really sure if he wanted to be the guy or not (i guess everyone wants too) but he was like HBK you knew he was the s**t even with out a title or major storyline. they made a weak story important in the ring!

anyway thank you so much for watching and your input man! you're a stand up guy :)