Would you watch videos with upcoming tech?

Would you watch these videos?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking for a new video format on Yt. Kind of leaks, rumors and latest news. Would you watch that? Thanks!
Title might be 'What's Next?'

Or if you have an other idea that might look like it, please feel free to share! :)

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Voted No!

I do not know if it helps but i have tried this rumor thing as a viewer. I started from simple text search in google. Then moved query to youtube as most sites already had some videos.
Search term was Dji Spark 2 rumors, leaks, inside news. Watched and read a lot. All videos had blueprints with chinese words. Eveeyone was sure about upgraded model. All videos were sure about upcoming Spark2.

Cool!

A week or two later Mavic Air showed up! Hahaha!

Rumors? Never again...

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Voted No!

I do not know if it helps but i have tried this rumor thing as a viewer. I started from simple text search in google. Then moved query to youtube as most sites already had some videos.
Search term was Dji Spark 2 rumors, leaks, inside news. Watched and read a lot. All videos had blueprints with chinese words. Eveeyone was sure about upgraded model. All videos were sure about upcoming Spark2.

Cool!

A week or two later Mavic Air showed up! Hahaha!

Rumors? Never again...
Heh lol, true about rumours.
Maybe a difficult question, but what would you like to watch instead then? I'm looking for something I can make on a weekly basis that has something to do with tech (I really like the latest tech).

Thanks!

Reactions: videoeditgr

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What i would definetly enjoy watching it would be dissasembly of hitech gear. Non destructive with some basic info e.g. gyro sensors, comparison with older bigger components etc. But guess it will be a really expensive niche... :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What i would definetly enjoy watching it would be dissasembly of hitech gear. Non destructive with some basic info e.g. gyro sensors, comparison with older bigger components etc. But guess it will be a really expensive niche... :)
So like taking products apart without actually destroying them? This can be interesting I think!

Reactions: videoeditgr

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Maybe not rumours but I'm sure there'd be an audience for commenting on tech news. Not necessarily about specific products but about the companies behind them. An example could be discussing where Amazon should choose for their second headquarters (they're currently in the process fof choosing the city.) ^^

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Maybe not rumours but I'm sure there'd be an audience for commenting on tech news. Not necessarily about specific products but about the companies behind them. An example could be discussing where Amazon should choose for their second headquarters (they're currently in the process fof choosing the city.) ^^
yeah, pretty cool idea. So really going after companies instead of products then?

King Munch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I would watch speaking that i like tech channels

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
yeah, pretty cool idea. So really going after companies instead of products then?
I'm sure there's a big audience for the products talk but I think the broader discussion about the companies themselves could be an interesting angle too. A lot of people (investors for example) are interested in the companies themselves. :)

Reactions: King Munch