Would you watch depressed guy playin' video games?

Would you watch depressed guy playin' video games?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

SgtJarrus

Reaction score
I can't think about better tittle.

I'm thinkin' about lot of stuff with my channel. And this topic will probablly solve 95% of my dilemas which I have at this point.

So ... would you watch depressed guy playin' video games? :D

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If the letsplayers managed to be entertaining, then yes.
9/10 times letsplayers are boring and bland, and certainly not worth watching.

SgtJarrus

Reaction score
I play let's plays which are more like stategies kind of stuff. And I'm really good at explaining things and I have my own jarrus-way of passing games which is 95% different from others, so. :D

SgtJarrus

Reaction score
The point of topic is:
I think talk about depression will be some kind of boost for me in the start, but I think it will effect on number of my subs later. :/ That's the dilema.

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I don't find "depressing people" entertaining. I definitely do not see the point in being boring/blah during a let's play or commentary on any video game.

Honestly, my word of advice, do something that makes you happy.

It might help you gain more unless you are going to talk about depression. But that could get you in some hot water because you're not a doctor to give advice about it and such. Either way just beware and be careful.

SgtJarrus

Reaction score
I wanted to help people, and I didn't mean to help with medications and stuff, I just wanted to tell my story. Nothing which involves doctors/meds, just my story.

And YouTube makes me really happy. Believe it or not, I think that being on YouTube is the best thing in the world. And I talked with network which I wanna be part of, they gave me green light - which is kinda boost for me to keep doing it. And I just messaged my phone/internet company. They told me that they have other type of network access, which will probably increase my internet speed, and that would allow me to start doing twitch. I always wanted to be part of the twitch also.

"Get you in hot water" - my english is pretty basic, I don't get what U wanted to say with that? It will turn out bad or?

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
im sure there are loads of famous gamers on youtube that have depression but we dont even know, and if they mention it they will be supported more than likely. As long as you have entertaining content then people will watch.
I voted yes

Reetae27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends how it's presented. If it's a thing where we can share with someone's situation and find humor in it, as they're trying to find humor in it, then sure. But if it's just watching a person be depressed without them themselves expressing that they're getting something out of the experience -- if we're just watching someone's unrelenting misery -- then no. But again, it depends, for me. It has to inclusively depressing, haha