Would You Still Watch And Support A Small YouTuber Who Has This Issue

Column 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't think it matters what I think, as I am most likely not your target audience, but for the record, I do think that no matter what, you have to do the very best you can. If you did all you could in the scripting and filming of the video, but have some blur or "hissing noise", does it really matter? Hell no. You can't afford a better camera, right? So why blame yourself for something you can't fix right now? If you were just downright lazy and spent a whole 10 minutes on it, yeah, that's on you. But it sounds like you put some time into your content, so do yourself a favor and forget about it. If people don't like your video for your equipment, their loss.

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would watch a YouTuber of any size a lot of my friends and collab partners have barely 30subs but I watch them because I enjoy their content doesn't matter to me same with thumbnails people put way too much stock in thumbnails, are you going to stare at the thumbnail or watch the content it takes you too content is king not the thumbnail or equipment if people enjoy it they will watch it regardless.

stef747

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I think in order of importance, the most important 3 things to me as a viewer are:
  1. good, interesting content (the story)
  2. solid audio
  3. quality of visuals
If the audio is bad, that's a bigger turn off to me than 'poor' visuals. Likewise if the production qualities are really high but it's just boring to watch then I lose interest quickly.

Saying that, it's better to have all 3 things than not, of course.

Nice channel by the way.

Reactions: ItsBecky

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think in order of importance, the most important 3 things to me as a viewer are:
  1. good, interesting content (the story)
  2. solid audio
  3. quality of visuals
If the audio is bad, that's a bigger turn off to me than 'poor' visuals. Likewise if the production qualities are really high but it's just boring to watch then I lose interest quickly.

Saying that, it's better to have all 3 things than not, of course.

Nice channel by the way.
Yeah I agree! I find some massive youtubers who have great equipment boring tbh

Thankyou for looking at my channel btw :)