Would You Still Watch And Support A Small YouTuber Who Has This Issue

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you use premiere pro to edit, it's on the export menu. So where you choose the video codec etc. Scroll down and you'll see

When you export and the menu comes up before rendering. You'll see it under the bitrate settings section. Just change it to vbr 2 pass
Could the fact i do it in h.264 be bad?

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I would definitely still watch. The more I watch high quality videos the more I realize it is quite a lot of fluff. Content to me matters the most. I used to follow a guy that would rant about politics. Just a simple iphone camera and he has about 100k subs right now. Because content matters.

Reactions: ItsBecky

Inspired

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It it's terrible, I can't watch it. For example, if it's a gaming video and capture card is terrible quality, I'm not watching. However, I watched one of your videos just then, and I see nothing wrong with that. Quality looks fine to me!

ItsBecky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It it's terrible, I can't watch it. For example, if it's a gaming video and capture card is terrible quality, I'm not watching. However, I watched one of your videos just then, and I see nothing wrong with that. Quality looks fine to me!
Aww good! Thanks for watching

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What in the hell are you talking about? You have over 1k subs! That itself is a great achievement so start by stopping this bs of undermining your own achievements. Quality wise i see no problem, my most popular video was made without thinking and using an old camera. Overtime work on saving up to better equipment. YOU ARE DOING FINE! YOU HAVE 1K you have officially past the IM A COMPLETE NOOBLET stage of youtube. Im at 600 after 2.5 years so ill get there in about 2 more years, so be it.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Equipment doesn't really matter unless it affects viewing a lot. Nowadays smartphones are good enough to create content.
This.
If the content is good enough, the majority of the audience will hardly focus on whether it's 480p or 1080p. I have a wide variety of creators I'm subscribed to, many of them small like ourselves, who don't have the best equipment but they make do with what they've got and create engaging enjoyable content that I could watch over and over.

Sure, the crispness of a video shot on a shiny new Canon with a sexy RØDE mic edited together in Final Cut Pro X and blessed by Casey Neistat is certainly more appealing, but that doesn't mean your content is worth overlooking. Keep going!

ItsBecky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What in the hell are you talking about? You have over 1k subs! That itself is a great achievement so start by stopping this bs of undermining your own achievements. Quality wise i see no problem, my most popular video was made without thinking and using an old camera. Overtime work on saving up to better equipment. YOU ARE DOING FINE! YOU HAVE 1K you have officially past the IM A COMPLETE NOOBLET stage of youtube. Im at 600 after 2.5 years so ill get there in about 2 more years, so be it.
Thankyou for the tough love approach i do appreciate it, ive always been like that haha, i just get so paranoid and stressed because of my audio. I had audio issues for years and even though i now have a mic i STILL spend hours editing that alone because of the background noise from my camera. I am still amazed everyday at my 1k subs but because my sub to view ratio isnt good its made me lose confidence in my channel and my acheivements, and im always seeking to improve!

ItsBecky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This.
If the content is good enough, the majority of the audience will hardly focus on whether it's 480p or 1080p. I have a wide variety of creators I'm subscribed to, many of them small like ourselves, who don't have the best equipment but they make do with what they've got and create engaging enjoyable content that I could watch over and over.

Sure, the crispness of a video shot on a shiny new Canon with a sexy RØDE mic edited together in Final Cut Pro X and blessed by Casey Neistat is certainly more appealing, but that doesn't mean your content is worth overlooking. Keep going!
Thanks for this. I have a rode mic so I'm halfway there haha!

Reactions: darkstarmedia