would you rather videos?

would you come back to keep watching WYR videos?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • depends (explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i made a video today called would you rather, and my question is would it be annoying to make a bunch of these videos or do you think people would like them enough to watch more i loved making it but i feel like if i based my channel around them people would get tired of them

id like to get enough subs to where people submit would you rather questions and make a weekly thing of it cause like i said its one of my new favorite things to film. opinions?

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i made a video today called would you rather, and my question is would it be annoying to make a bunch of these videos or do you think people would like them enough to watch more i loved making it but i feel like if i based my channel around them people would get tired of them

id like to get enough subs to where people submit would you rather questions and make a weekly thing of it cause like i said its one of my new favorite things to film. opinions?
I've seen a lot of people make ''Would you rather'' videos a lot but they add a twist to it. If you can add your own twist then it should be fine mate. However, if you keep uploading them type of videos they might bore some people but some people might like it. I hope this helps :)

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
definietly trying to keep variety and not bore people i need to get a schedule together is what i think, ill probably do one a week along with a vlog

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some can be good to watch, but after I have seen like a couple they get really repetitive. Just like all trends they are overdone to death

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Some can be good to watch, but after I have seen like a couple they get really repetitive. Just like all trends they are overdone to death
I definitely feel that ice bucket challenge almost made me move into the woods away from technology

Ky Lives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If people are watching, keep posting. That's the general rule of thumb. If they lose interest, change the content up a bit. The age old advice is "different is better than better" meaning make your content stand out. Add something unique.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Seems like it would be kinda boring unless you added some sort of fun twist. Maybe actually do them or something?

Ian Dominic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
As long as the viewers enjoy what you are doing, you will get more views even if it's a would you rather.