Would this be copyrighted if I upload?

The Bomber Brigade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was planning on playing The Warriors video game on my channel and wondered if it would get copyrighted because the beginning cut scene is the same as the movie with the same audio I believe. I am wondering if would flagged for copyright and if other parts of the game that use the same audio be copyrighted.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Don't take the chance and remove it :) Just like when people play Kingdom Hearts the remove the opening because of copyright!

Reactions: The Bomber Brigade

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Copyright is a b***h, just cut it out and don't mess with it. Companies are sticklers and will cause you a huge headache if you don't comply. It's really not worth it in the end.

Reactions: The Bomber Brigade

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Agreed. Best chance is probably cutting the parts out that can be of risk to you.

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've made over a grand from videos that each have multiple clips from other YouTube videos. Some of my most popular videos don't even have any original footage, but YouTube has sided with me for every copyright claim and DMCA takedown notice. You're allowed to do it, but only if you follow Fair Use copyright law - it's a legal loophole that allows you to use content from other creators as long as you follow the "4 pillars of Fair Use". Look it up :) I'll release a thread on here about it soon.

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Depends on the game and the agreements made during its production..
Some games have entire other companies make their cutscenes and it becomes company B's property afterwards.

Best case: mute it
Worst case: the images trigger a flag

Solution - Cut it out