Would this accelerate your growth on YouTube?

Louix

Reaction score
Hello People,

I recently had an idea of creating a service which would help small creators grow their channels and reach goals they have set. The idea would be to analyze a video published by the creator providing feedback on how they can improve; this would allow the person to create videos to the best of their ability, and improve over time. Minor details have not been thought of yet although was eager to share the idea and get some feedback!

I have always found that the best way to improve was to get an outside opinion which this service would provide and would also be a lot more personal and affordable than the $100 course that 'instantly increases success' when in reality is too general and shares the same information which is not useful for everyone.

Feedback below would be much appreciated!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
The idea would be to analyze a video published by the creator providing feedback on how they can improve; this would allow the person to create videos to the best of their ability, and improve over time. Minor details have not been thought of yet although was eager to share the idea and get some feedback!
This already exists. There are people making their lively hood out of teaching people how to grow their YT channels. You hire them, they analyse your channel and analytics and plan a strategy for you. I'd say mostly companies use these services, but they also tailor to private persons.

Reactions: Louix and wchap001

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello People,

I recently had an idea of creating a service which would help small creators grow their channels and reach goals they have set. The idea would be to analyze a video published by the creator providing feedback on how they can improve; this would allow the person to create videos to the best of their ability, and improve over time. Minor details have not been thought of yet although was eager to share the idea and get some feedback!

I have always found that the best way to improve was to get an outside opinion which this service would provide and would also be a lot more personal and affordable than the $100 course that 'instantly increases success' when in reality is too general and shares the same information which is not useful for everyone.

Nothing is stopping you and anything is possible but fortunately AND unfortunately lol this exists by quite a few peeps. Top of that then you have the percentage of people who are willing to pay...most small youtubers prob wont pay that much and big YTers...well they dont need to. maybe somewhere btween the mid range YTers if your expertise is really up there

i mean its a great idea but like everything else in life, competition is there

Reactions: Louix

ddomingu

Reaction score
Great idea! You may also want to focus on a specific niche. Maybe help a few channels grow together.

Reactions: Louix

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello People,

This already exists. There are people making their lively hood out of teaching people how to grow their YT channels. You hire them, they analyse your channel and analytics and plan a strategy for you. I'd say mostly companies use these services, but they also tailor to private persons.
I'm going to have to agree with Dutchie some what here. While absolutely you should do the videos you want hands down, dont let anyone stop you. You will also need to consider that this does alrdy exist as a genre, and you'll have to prove to ppl why they should pay you money(ie: do you have a large channel yourself, have you helped grow other channels, have you had good results with your previous customers.)

Then consider there are a lot of "how to do good on youtube" videos out there for free. Then finally there are platforms like here, reddit, twitter; where ppl can get personalized feed back from others as well. You'll have a bit of an up hill battle, unless you have a following alrdy, but I wish you luck!