Would people be okay with waiting for reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyManiac

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wattup beautiful peeps! :D

I'm soon gonna be starting a tv show reaction/review/recap thingy! :)
The problem is just that I live in Denmark!
So if an episode launches thuesday in 'murica then I can't watch it before wednesday! :(
At the same time I have school and a social life! So sometimes I won't be able to watch or make a video on the same day as it comes out!
So that would mean, if an episode launches Thuesday I can't upload before Thursday!
Would people be okay with waiting?? Or at that point would people kinda be "over" the episode??

Oh yeah! And another problem: Pretty much everything lauches thuesday! (Supernatural, Agents of Shield, The Flash...)
And I don't want to upload 3 vids on the same day! :(
So I would have to go like: (Just and examble)
Wednesday: Supernatural (Would just hope I could do it every week)
Thursday: Agents of Shield
Friday: The flash
Even though they all came out Thuesday!
And then Arrow comes out wednesday! So that would have to be uploadet Saturday! :(

I don't know what to do... :(

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Dude, I don't think there must be any problem with people waiting, bcz there are millions of people around the world who can't watch the episodes at same time, they might record and watch later, or they are gonna switch to their main site to watch episode, or they will watch repeat telecast. so I guess you should just post it regardless of waiting :D :D

Reactions: MonkeyManiac

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't think people would mind waiting.....I watch reviews that are older all the time.....I just like hearing what people have to say :) Moved this here for you.

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A lot of people don't mind waiting for reviews, remember the longer you take to edit e.t.c the better the quality of the video is ! :D

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just think everyone else who isnt in america has to wait too, so its really not that long after
and thats if the people can find time to watch it too, I dont think anyone will care if its afew days after the usa air :)

Jitszu

Reaction score
I don't think that the waiting would be a big issue. I (just yesterday) did a recap/theories about The Flash Mid-Season finale and it's gotten 100 views in less than a day. (I know that's not amazing, but it's over double my subscriber count, and I'm just pointing out that it's been a WHILE since that episode aired.)

Zetalou

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Go for it! People don't care about when you post it, it's about the content :) I'm reviewing episodes of FRIENDS and that ain't recent haha. I wish you luck and have fun with it !

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I review films and tv shows that are 50 years+ old xD while waiting will reduce your instant hit views (Due to people wanting to hear feedback the second the credits roll practically) as long as your within a week of broadcast for modern shows you should be more than fine :) what you lose in instant hits you'll gain in long term views if your contents up to speed :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I uploaded a review on Arrow EP1&2

This thread is from 2015. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. Thank you.

Reactions: TYTD
Status
Not open for further replies.