Would love some feedback on my videos :)

lolokmom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I current have 5 videos uploaded and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on them. Don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe if you like my content. When I reach the 1k subscriber milestone I will be doing a giveaway so keep your eyes posted for that :)

munch_j

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like the way you do the up and down for the fashions. I'm a guy, so I know this isn't targeted towards me, per se, but I do try to keep an eye on fashion overall. (I watch Project Runway, Tim Gunn has the best suits on Earth)
Overall, I really like the way the videos are done. You keep them focused on the topic at hand, while still adding your own flare to it. Keep up the good work! :)

lolokmom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like the way you do the up and down for the fashions. I'm a guy, so I know this isn't targeted towards me, per se, but I do try to keep an eye on fashion overall. (I watch Project Runway, Tim Gunn has the best suits on Earth)
Overall, I really like the way the videos are done. You keep them focused on the topic at hand, while still adding your own flare to it. Keep up the good work! :)
awhh thank you so much :)