Vlog Would anyone want to collab on Google+ Hangouts?

Hannibalhotep

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
I have never used hangouts before today and I still don't know how to record, but I have nearly 400 subs and over 300,000 views.

If you want to collab add me on Google+ I am Hannibal Imhotep-Grimaldi

I will have Xbox live soon and I am an avid Bitcoin and Altcoiner (so I will be making a good amount of money to put into YouTube soon), and I read a lot.

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How I imagine every bitcoiner in the world:
"We'll I'm an avid bitcoiner, and with the current market I'll be a millionaire in a week or two"

Reactions: ItsNateOnline

ItsNateOnline

The #19394881283 Canadian YT'er
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
"We'll I'm an avid bitcoiner, and with the current market I'll be a millionaire in a week or two"
Lmao this. I read several boards where people talk about bit coins and they constantly say "yeah I got this wish list set up so when I get the money from mining i'll be buying this" or "Im gonna be getting this (insert expensive item here) soon guys!" Seems like people think BitCoin is a get rich easy scheme.

As for your topic. I'm pretty sure Google Hangouts will record your stream automatically if you have the option chosen. All you have to do is stream privately and it should record. Atleast that's how it was before.

Hannibalhotep

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Lol I am more avid than most bitcoiners I am the creator of a few of the main facebook groups and a few other things.