Comedy Would anyone be willing to collab with me in the future?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't necessarily mean meet up, i mean just do little snippets of each other doing or saying things that can be put in a video, I really want to do more funny videos, but a lot of the ones I am thinking of doing would be so much better and funnier with at least one other person!

So if anyone would be up for doing this one day please let me know, also if you have any ideas again let me know, i want to know i have people i can contact when I have a video in mind so that would be amazing :)

Reactions: Chris the Swissmiss

Chris the Swissmiss

Hi. I hope you're doing excellent. I'm Chris
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would be interested! I have very very little in the way of subscribers but if you just want the result of this to be a quality entertaining video then I can definitely deliver my part of that.

My idea would be for me (as an American) to make a video on my channel entitled "10 Questions I Have for Brits" or something to that effect. The questions would be pretty silly and you could make a response video answering them sarcastically and/or roasting me.

But I could think of 5 other ideas if that doesn't tickle your fancy. Let me know!

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
that actually seems a really good idea! and i could totally turn that around and do the same back to you but the opposite, and dont worry i dont have much in the way of views either i just want to add more entertaining content to my channel

Reactions: Chris the Swissmiss