Worth buy advertisement for channal ?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm very active on hunting down people who reupload my videos, I even caught someone who uploaded all my videos but did go through the painstaking time to edit out my logo in the videos! I let him waste his time for a week and then had his channel terminated :)
Hahahaha! Love it!! If only we can get the Toy Freaks dad to do the same, we'll free up about 100M views a month going to thieving spam channels.

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
I put an end card on two of my less popular videos on the main channel which drove some traffic but that's it. Most of it came organic. Title/tags/description is also almost identical so that helps. I noticed that on both the main channel and the second channel get suggested to each other a lot so that's very good!
Thanks! Great to hear it's working fine for you![DOUBLEPOST=1497421197,1497421158][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahahaha! Love it!! If only we can get the Toy Freaks dad to do the same, we'll free up about 100M views a month going to thieving spam channels.
Wow I didn't know the situation with stealing is that bad.

Reactions: KidsCorner

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Indeed, he sets a bad example for all the pirates out there that there is something to gain. Maybe he likes it actually to make himself more popular that way? And he might get traffic back from suggested too from them and making him trending on anything he uploads being copied instantly?

Reaction score
Hi KiddieToysReview,

I was wondering if you might be open to starting a private conversation with me. (I would initiate it, but I can't because I have fewer than 50 posts.)

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Indeed, he sets a bad example for all the pirates out there that there is something to gain. Maybe he likes it actually to make himself more popular that way? And he might get traffic back from suggested too from them and making him trending on anything he uploads being copied instantly?
How can one find all (or at least most) pirated videos? There are so many videos uploaded...

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How can one find all (or at least most) pirated videos? There are so many videos uploaded...
People put the name of my channel or the name of my kids in tags or description so thats searchable. Taking pieces or the whole title of your video in search is also good. I usually put a limit of uploaded in the last week and sort on views. Then i just browse through.
Most people will use a thumbnail of a part in your video but many will even use your thumbnail too.
When I find someone, I quickly browse through their uploaded videos to see if the have more of my videos.

Reactions: Pierce's Mom

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
To the people who have had successful advertising, can you please clarify?

Did you use Adwords to get the $0.01 per view rate, or was it something else?

I'm just doing a channel re-brand atm but I'm definitely interested in advertising, especially with such low rates atm!

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
To the people who have had successful advertising, can you please clarify?

Did you use Adwords to get the $0.01 per view rate, or was it something else?

I'm just doing a channel re-brand atm but I'm definitely interested in advertising, especially with such low rates atm!

This is what im looking for too. Im seriously interested about that too! So please could you explain your adwords startegy?

Duck1986

Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of using advertisement on my next video. As it seems the first 48 hours of a video is crucial in terms of how Youtube ranks it, I figure getting in views (from people who are searching for related terms) may work to give it that initial boost. I'm thinking getting ads to run for 2 days max. Not convinced though...

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Do not do it yet! If you will decide to do it anyway than get discovery option for your adds. That way you will get about 3K views per 10 dollars and 3-6 new subs. Everything is slow now for my channel and others from what I can see.[DOUBLEPOST=1497915520,1497915350][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interesting answer, so are you able to invest and re-earn same money? Interesting... I dont know if my channel is properly set, what are the main charateristics? May i ask if you could check it please?
Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496581979,1496581725][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just tried 2 years ago ADWORDS for videos (as you said i suppose there is another wayt o ads on adwords for videos right?) and google force me to charge 2/3 cents at least for views (30 sec views)
How do you create your campaigns? ... and same question for KidsCorner, is t my channel ready? Could you please check it out for a while ? thank you soooo much
I spent 30 dollars on the video and re earn only 10[DOUBLEPOST=1497915650][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is what im looking for too. Im seriously interested about that too! So please could you explain your adwords startegy?
I payed 0.04 cents per click for discovery add. It is to expencive for me to pay more than that[DOUBLEPOST=1497916207][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the congrats! And yes, the other channel is my compilation channel. :) I'm very active on hunting down people who reupload my videos, I even caught someone who uploaded all my videos but did go through the painstaking time to edit out my logo in the videos! I let him waste his time for a week and then had his channel terminated :)

What program do you use to create thumbnails for your videos?