Other Worldwide Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Hey a few friends of mine are seeking people all over the globe of a culturally diverse Vlog Channel where pretty much anything goes. We need three more people to take a day for vlogging or whatever.

The concept being people all over the place so far we have Me as our American vlogger, a British vlogger and a vlogger from Canada. We are not exclusively looking for a Vlog talk into a camera type format. But if you have a talent or passion using that in your videos to share with the others in the collab channel and essentially the rest of Youtube.

Only really thing we have narrowed it down was trying to get 1 person from a different country but again we aren't trying to be incredibly picky. I'll be doing music and skits with a small vlog at the end of each video and essentially calling it good.

IF you are interested shoot me a message or reply to this, the channel is going to be People From Places.

I am also from the US, Texas. But perhaps I can add to the diversity being Pakistani. Let me know if that is something u might b interested in.

Hey guys, Sorry I didn't get back sooner but we are now full, however I am apart of another Collab channel that is seeking people to "Guest Vlog" for Sundays looking hopefully to do someone new each Sunday. You would be given the chance to talk about the topic of the week and gain a bit of exposure from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back