Music World Wide cover Band collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmidyTV

Good day. I am starting brand new YouTube channel and it is going to be big aslong as all the members are commited!
My idee is to start a cover band without actually meating in person!
This means that all the members will cover a song by recording and mixing the sound track and video of your instrument or vocals and then sending it to me for editing all our different instruments/vocals together to build a entire cover with all the instruments in the song(comment if you don't understand).

Wanted Members:
Drummer =Place filled
Vocalists =Open spot
Bass =Open spot
Lead =Open spot
Piano =Open spot
If you can play anything else and you want in, add yourself and some contact details in the comments.

Are we getting paid?
At first we are not going to get paid but as soon as we start making money we wil split the revenue between all the members equally.

Hey, I am pianist. While I can do cover music, I would like us to do original music as well, I can write music sheet and lyrics. I am also an arranger, so there's that. :)

EDIT:
Forgot my Skype contact!
It's Theweirdomaxim. :)

Hey there, i would want to do a collab! :) Im an indie band vocalist, i dont post that much on youtube but i will start working on my channel this year. I am active on soundcloud: DianneJLDMusic

Anyone who wants to do a collab, im up for it. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back