wondering

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Been uploading for a year now on my channel (can't beleave i managed to last that long) but now i face a delema, I'm a no commentary gaming channel i don't know if i should continue the way i'v been making
my vids , if i should continue making 10-20 mins vids that result in more parts or do them as longplay videos that have less parts but are 1h long been stuck on this for about 2 moths and i'm having a hard time
deciding

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Always put comments on. That way YT can detect action on your vids and that´s a pro:up2:

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hmm...the only way I'd be really be able to add in my advice is by asking you to look at your "channel analytics" and see how much "watch time" your 10-20 minutes have. Then to upload possibly a test video of the one that's an hour or long or more. Give them both the same amount of time and see which one retains your audience more. That way you'll know which one is best for your channel. =]

Best of luck!

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm...the only way I'd be really be able to add in my advice is by asking you to look at your "channel analytics" and see how much "watch time" your 10-20 minutes have. Then to upload possibly a test video of the one that's an hour or long or more. Give them both the same amount of time and see which one retains your audience more. That way you'll know which one is best for your channel. =]

Best of luck!
well looking back i noticed that one old longplay i did when i started uploading vids got me more
Average view duration over my shorter vids

Reactions: Farley Productions