Wolfenstein 2: My Date With Hitler

Wrath of Kahan

Reaction score
Hi everyone, second post on YTtalk besides the introduce myself. I've been working on a gaming channel for the past month, learning as I go, but wanted to have a decent amount of content before I share some of my videos. I would greatly appreciate any input, constructive criticism, or advice from you guys. For an example of my style, here is a link to my most recent video:

I prefer splicing scenes together to create a comedic narrative over streaming because I feel it gives more time for the video process to ferment/grow as I work on it, and it allows me to maintain an underlying narrative/joke throughout the entire thing. I really don't know what else to write, really new here hahaha. I would love to collab with other YouTubers and get more involved with other YouTubers! You most likely will not find me playing/making videos for the hottest games at the time (sorry Overwatch, COD WWII, Battlefront) because I've always been a sucker for the underdogs and lesser popular videogame franchises like Gears of War, Dragon Age, XCOM, Left 4 Dead, Deus Ex, etc, etc. I would love nothing more than to go back into older games and collab with others through them. Some great ideas I have would be the Halo campaigns, Spelunky, Left 4 Dead, but I am also open to many ideas! (I'm just a sucker for underdogs). Let me know what ya guys think!

Reactions: Diversified Unison

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Hey I have to say great title. It really made me click your video and see what's in it. One thing I've noticed that the sound quality of you narration is really clear. Keep up the good work..Cheers!

Reactions: Wrath of Kahan