Winchester Wednesdays ~ My new project.

VertexEspada

Reaction score
Basically every Wednesday I'm going to make a video replying to what people ask me in the week leading upto Wednesday (Thursday-Tuesday). It can be anything from gaming to general questions. And also I will talk about recent news or things just released.

I was wondering if anyone could add to this whether it be a contribution question or some ideas on what i could add to it and maybe help get the ball rolling. I've done one episode so far which is on my channel.

Thanks for any help and suggestions in advance. I will be most grateful. :)

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok i have the moust important questions of them all ... are ya readdy ? wich came first ? the chicken or the egg ? lol jk man its a good ideea an faq it could work nicely ok then heres a question ... What are the themes of youre videos like what classwould you consider yourself ?

VertexEspada

Reaction score
OMG guys! Thank you! already some input! I will put these questions forward to wednesday's ep. And thanks xandru8! im glad you like the idea. ^__^

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the wierdest thing ... i burned the but of my pants on a heater when i was little and since the pants were so thick i didn`t notice and i wen`t about half a day with them like that and no one told me anything ... basterds lol ... oh you weren`t asking me ¿ lol ok hahaha my bad

Reactions: chazzalyn