will youtube always be the best video site if not what must it do to keep its crown

f1pure

SHORT COMEDY FILMS - CHECK US OUT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
YouTube is visibly and obviously the best video site out there its where the major audience is and oppurunity to partner and grow ure channel to new heights. BUT will it always be like this. everything good and perfect always comes to an end doesn't it?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
YouTube on its own WAS a self-sustaining system. The only problem is that google keeps messing with it, to promote their own products, such as google plus and their "google accounts". YouTube needs to stop messing with it and allow the content creators to create their own fan bases. I don't think youtube will stop though, so they'll likely be their own downfall.

Reactions: Inx

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
YouTube on its own WAS a self-sustaining system. The only problem is that google keeps messing with it, to promote their own products, such as google plus and their "google accounts". YouTube needs to stop messing with it and allow the content creators to create their own fan bases. I don't think youtube will stop though, so they'll likely be their own downfall.
Yes google is pretty much trying to take over youtube, but compared to other video websites youtube tops them all by far :p

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
youtube is only getting started, you can already see tv-quality shows coming to youtube and full length films and everything gettin made exclusively for youtube, its just at the start of a whole new era in media broadcasting :D

Reactions: Michael

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
i think Google is messing about with it to much[DOUBLEPOST=1343337495][/DOUBLEPOST]
youtube is only getting started, you can already see tv-quality shows coming to youtube and full length films and everything gettin made exclusively for youtube, its just at the start of a whole new era in media broadcasting :D
true it does seem to be growing stronger all the time

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's the problem though. YouTube was about being by users for users, but it's become overrun by corporations promoting their mediocre content. It's swamping out everybody else. I'm not saying youtube is doomed, just that something should be done to make youtube more user friendly.

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
That's the problem though. YouTube was about being by users for users, but it's become overrun by corporations promoting their mediocre content. It's swamping out everybody else. I'm not saying youtube is doomed, just that something should be done to make youtube more user friendly.
true i think they should start to lower requirements to get on the homepage and start promoting lesser channels it give the people who deserve to be noticed grow there channel