Will you be making a Halloween themed video?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So Halloween is coming soon (next Thursday). Are you planning to make a special Halloween video? Have you done this in previous years and if so, was it a success ?!

Now is the time to start preparing this IMHO. :)

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope. I spent a lot of time on last year's and it didn't do well enough to inspire me to do it again.

Reactions: Crown

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I dunno if it's "Halloween" rather than just a minor song in a foggy setting... but yea! I try to make something sort of related to the holidays when they pop up. ^_^ It's random whether they actually do well or not. I like dark-sounding minor songs, so hopefully it goes well!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I totally forgot about Halloween xD It's currently like 30 degrees here in Melbourne, so really aren't feeling the Halloween vibes. Never celebrated it myself either. I did a Pumpkin carving video 2 years ago, which was fun, but don't think I'll be making something special again.

DieuGirl

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I might do something with my channels alter ego, Psycho, but It'll probably be low key. I don't expect too many views from it either.

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Nope. My channel follows a deferent trend. It is hunting season, so that is what I make videos about this time of the year.