Will you at one point stop doing YouTube?

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think I would ever stop completely because I enjoy health and fitness and it's my passion. But I will say that as I get older and eventually start a family, my priorities will change for sure. I probably won't upload as frequently, well at least initially but I'll probably always be around.

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I must admit I have made a number of videos simply to crank up my watch time.
I am monetized yet, hope to be soon - if YT decides that I can't be monetized (say, they decide to no longer monetize religious channels), I wouldn't quit, but I'd also upload much more sparingly.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yes. We all die someday. But I’d only quit if I had 5 videos in a row with 0 views

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will stop creating when I no longer generate any revenue.
I am looking at ways to diversify at the moment for my 'pocket money'

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Definitely YES. My channel isn't growing really well. I have to move on and do the real business in real world.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don’t plan on quitting anytime soon, but who knows what the future holds youtube might not even be popular anymore and there might be new video platform that takes over.

gamerslockerslife

Reaction score
I run a small company buying storage lockers And reselling the content. My youtube is me filming my job. I also do other things on youtube but 80% is locker related. As long as it earns some extra revenue each month I will keep doing it. The only reason to stop would be if I stop buying lockers but it is my dream and I have been chasingbit for 5 years full time now.

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
In recent months I drastically reduced the time I spend making videos and at the same time spend more time making wedding videos than YouTube videos.
In fact, I am right now uploading my first YouTube videos since 4 months! Thats the biggest gap in the 5 years of my channels existance.

So at this point of time it wouldn't be such a big loose for my to have to stop my channel since I focus on other things, but I hope I can get back to making 2 YouTube videos per months and can keep going for another couple of years.