Request (WILL PAY) I NEED A DRAWN YOUTUBE BANNER!!!!

Moonghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for someone who would make a YouTube banner for me, i had an idea for a banner but I'm unable to make it.

would any body be interested in making the banner for me? (WILL PAY)

Moonghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I'm open for commissions at the moment :) Could you write down or sketch out the idea you have? Because pricing will heavily depend on the amount of characters and the type of background involved.
You can check out my artworks on my DeviantArt page: http://ccdragon-93.deviantart.com/
-------------------------
My idea for the banner is my character at a carnival in space.
My character who has a floating mask for a head with this black and white space aura surrounding it and his hands have the same space aura but its shaped like his hand and his eyes is the thing that shows his motions (eyes are a nice bright gray/silver).

Last edited:

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
The character looks intricate, but doable. I already have an idea of how I would handle the aura in my style. I charge 20 dollars/euros for a full body character with color and shading. But that would be without any background.
So for the banner background, what did you have exactly in mind? A carnival in space can be handle in various different ways. Are you looking for two or three attractions floating in space with the character in a center position? And do you want the channel name incorporated in it in any way?

Moonghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The character looks intricate, but doable. I already have an idea of how I would handle the aura in my style. I charge 20 dollars/euros for a full body character with color and shading. But that would be without any background.
So for the banner background, what did you have exactly in mind? A carnival in space can be handle in various different ways. Are you looking for two or three attractions floating in space with the character in a center position? And do you want the channel name incorporated in it in any way?
-----------------------
I think having attractions floating in space with my character in the center is what id like the banner to be, but I don't want my channel name in the banner.

im not 100% sure what i want the background to be but i have these pictures for reference of what i may like it to look like. fb76fecb915d67107b911866603cf80d.jpgHd-Space-Planet-Man-Dog.jpg.70c087cb849569a3dda7b802f8caa0e0.jpg

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay, so let's say we have two attractions floating in space which will look like the second picture. I will admit that I've never drawn space like that before and it will require some research and trying on my my part. But let's say 30 for the background, 20 per attraction and character, so that would total around 90 dollars. Would that be okay for you?

Additionally, if this is a bit above your budget, I could use a stock image for the background and just draw the character and attractions. It would still be 20 per character/object though.

Moonghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, so let's say we have two attractions floating in space which will look like the second picture. I will admit that I've never drawn space like that before and it will require some research and trying on my my part. But let's say 30 for the background, 20 per attraction and character, so that would total around 90 dollars. Would that be okay for you?

Additionally, if this is a bit above your budget, I could use a stock image for the background and just draw the character and attractions. It would still be 20 per character/object though.
-----------------------------------
that seems good, I'm willing to pay for that :), I knew it would cost some money cause it is your hard work and time on the artwork :).

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
that seems good, I'm willing to pay for that :), I knew it would cost some money cause it is your hard work and time on the artwork :).
So many people don't get that though n.n" Glad to hear that is okay for you! I'm a bit busy tomorrow and Monday with family stuff (it's a public holiday here), so on Tuesday I'll sketch out an idea :)

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hiya! So I played around a bit with the concept. I choose a merry go round and a riding booth as the 'attractions', if you had something else in mind please let me know! The two blue lines indicate what part of the banner will be visible on desktop and mobile, hence the placement of the attractions. The full banner will be visible when using YT on TV.
banner moonghost sketch.png

Moonghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hiya! So I played around a bit with the concept. I choose a merry go round and a riding booth as the 'attractions', if you had something else in mind please let me know! The two blue lines indicate what part of the banner will be visible on desktop and mobile, hence the placement of the attractions. The full banner will be visible when using YT on TV.
View attachment 43205
I think that looks great :)