Will my SEO improve if I join MCN ?

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So does YouTube search engine give high priority ( high SEO ) for videos published by the channels that are part of a network, regardless of how big the channels are ? or is it just the same thing if i did not join any MCN ? any idea ?

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't think that is the way it works as it would not make sense from the point of a viewer. Being part of a network does in no way make your videos better, which is what the algo is looking at.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't think that is the way it works as it would not make sense from the point of a viewer. Being part of a network does in no way make your videos better, which is what the algo is looking at.
Yeah that's right from the viewers point of view. However, some YouTube networks offer premium ads and since YouTube is a company that focuses on how to get high amount of revenue as possible, i thought YouTube will give high priority for videos/ channel that contains premium ads. i dont know how actually the algorithm works. That's why i am asking.

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You will definitely not get more SEO value out of paid ads - these are two completely different worlds. Same with adwords and google search results.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Belonging to a network has absolutely nothing to do with any rankings. That is totally based on your content, titles, description, keywords and more importantly, audience retention. If you have not proven that you can keep people watching your videos, that will not help your ranking.

Reactions: zaffron