Will monetisation be an issue?

UKRockCovers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Despite having a YouTube channel for a number of years, monetisation still confuses me...

Basically, I post guitar covers and I have at least one video where I have the option to monetise it. Most don't give the option, and some ask for proof of use rights, however some do have the option for monetisation. If I monetise these videos, will I run into any sort of issues with my account? I don't want to lose access to my adsense account...

Thanks in advance!

Peter

Obsessed Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What do you mean by having the option for monetisation? Is it simply the fact that you can turn it on/off by yourself or something else? Nevertheless, unless you are given permission by the record label/artist (which is not likely) or you are with Fullscreen or Maker you can't enable monetisation.

UKRockCovers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What do you mean by having the option for monetisation? Is it simply the fact that you can turn it on/off by yourself or something else? Nevertheless, unless you are given permission by the record label/artist (which is not likely) or you are with Fullscreen or Maker you can't enable monetisation.
Yeah, I can turn it on or off. The majority of my other videos do not have the option for this.

But regardless, thanks for clearing that up.