Services Will make you Banner/Avatar (Logo) and Thumbnail for FREE

Lazy Nik

I've Got It
So... I finally got my hands on this thread. Yes, I will make this stuff for free, I simply love messing with stuff in PS. What I ask you in return is to credit me if you liked it, but this is completely optional. Just DM me on twitter (@niklazy) and we'll discuss everything you want from your banner, logo and etc.

P.S. Here is some stuff I made over the time (including for myself)

Some banners (i actually try to do them full sized, just so it's simple to center text and stuff)
DcvQcp.png

VtWw1W.png

And a couple of thumbnails (the 'Dolly' one I re-drew character myself using some shape tools)
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

They look amazing! Are you really doing it for free? If yes, then sign me up! I've been trying to make a avatar/banner myself... But my skills are not that good :p

It says that i can't send you a direct message because you're not following me :p Is there any other way to contact you? :)

So... I finally got my hands on this thread. Yes, I will make this stuff for free, I simply love messing with stuff in PS. What I ask you in return is to credit me if you liked it, but this is completely optional. Just DM me on twitter (@niklazy) and we'll discuss everything you want from your banner, logo and etc.

P.S. Here is some stuff I made over the time (including for myself)

Some banners (i actually try to do them full sized, just so it's simple to center text and stuff)
DcvQcp.png

VtWw1W.png

And a couple of thumbnails (the 'Dolly' one I re-drew character myself using some shape tools)
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
This is awesome! You really dont find a lot of artists out there genuine enough to work for free willingly! You're a rad dude :p

Hi, I need some thumbnail for this video: "You Must Have This! Sliding Dolly Skater Stabilizer || Unboxing & Review"
I think this one that I made has "a little bit" too much text on it :) Let`s see can you come with something more creative lol.
Also, next time I should search for some better visible background :(. If you need better quality image than this one I uploaded to the forum you can send me email to unboxingsve@gmail.com. The original image is 18mb.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• addtext_com_MTUzMzAyMzY3OTM.jpg
    addtext_com_MTUzMzAyMzY3OTM.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170508_180419.jpg
    20170508_180419.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
Back