Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Services Will make you Banner/Avatar (Logo) and Thumbnail for FREE

Discussion in 'Services' started by Lazy Nik, May 8, 2017.

1. Lazy Nik
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    So... I finally got my hands on this thread. Yes, I will make this stuff for free, I simply love messing with stuff in PS. What I ask you in return is to credit me if you liked it, but this is completely optional. Just DM me on twitter (@niklazy) and we'll discuss everything you want from your banner, logo and etc.

P.S. Here is some stuff I made over the time (including for myself)

Some banners (i actually try to do them full sized, just so it's simple to center text and stuff)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a couple of thumbnails (the 'Dolly' one I re-drew character myself using some shape tools)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UnboxingSve and Gaamemeisters like this.
  2. MostShockingEP
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $87
    Nice work mate, very professional.

Lazy Nik likes this.
  3. Hygginus
    Cash:
    $15
    They look amazing! Are you really doing it for free? If yes, then sign me up! I've been trying to make a avatar/banner myself... But my skills are not that good :p

4. Lazy Nik
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    Thank you, and yes, I do. Just hit me on twitter in the dm's and we can start working~

5. Hygginus
    Cash:
    $15
    It says that i can't send you a direct message because you're not following me :p Is there any other way to contact you? :)

6. Lazy Nik
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    oh, sure. you can add me on skype: some_weirdo_94

7. Gaamemeisters
    Cash:
    $19
    This is awesome! You really dont find a lot of artists out there genuine enough to work for free willingly! You're a rad dude :p

8. Lazy Nik
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    I just like doing these :D

Gaamemeisters likes this.
  9. Gaamemeisters
    Cash:
    $19
    Yeah, I can understand why it would be entertaining xD I've wanted to get into it for a while, but video production is more of my thing

10. UnboxingSve
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $18
    Hi, I need some thumbnail for this video: "You Must Have This! Sliding Dolly Skater Stabilizer || Unboxing & Review"
    I think this one that I made has "a little bit" too much text on it :) Let`s see can you come with something more creative lol.
    Also, next time I should search for some better visible background :(. If you need better quality image than this one I uploaded to the forum you can send me email to unboxingsve@gmail.com. The original image is 18mb.
    Thanks in advance!

Attached Files: