Will Daily Uploads revive my channel?

Aaron Mendoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any Feedback is appreciated, not sure if My Graphics are good enough, Thumbnails, etc.

My Channel was a Call of Duty Trickshot channel. I would post shots and it would be lit. I grew to 1,000 Subscribers for doing this. I would do tutorials and play other games when COD died down. BO2 is modded and not fun. All these cods are boring. I barely posted videos on them..

I am thinking when i hit 1500 Subscribers to do a Major Bounce Back. Posting Daily CS:GO, maybe some Cod, we will think of something but uploading Daily would help? Not sure if im wasting my time or not. What do you think?

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I only have like 125 subs but most of those were gained after I started doing 7 days a week. My videos are doing a lot better than they were before I was doing 7 day uploads. I think You Tube is promoting for me a bit more.

iGuys

Reaction score
At least get 3 uploads a week. But the more you put out the better it can be as long as they are good videos. The more videos you get out the more they will appeal to more different people helping you can subscribers and views

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Quantity over quality. I mean in the sense that one of my friends has a video idea and he spent about a week planning and getting it started. Then he spent another week working on it, he's still not done with it but it might be a good video. However, on YouTube you will have much more success making short and entertaining videos rather than one every 1-2 weeks. The more you upload regardless of quality the better, the better the quality the better your chances of people liking it and subbing and all that.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you can do daily post, it will revive and even grow your channel many top youtubers have tested and reported about it. but you have to put in the work....the latest algorithem favor frequent uploads..so if you can do it go for it..hope that helps

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Daily vloggers actually do really well, so go for it! If you can be consistent and entertaining every day, try it. Nothing bad will come from it.

Reactions: Boris Qs

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I do not care about sub rate anymore. Most important is to be more recommended by youtube. Sub count is illusion of stability. I have 70K subs and my views down to 1K for new upload for 24 hours.

Aaron Mendoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do not care about sub rate anymore. Most important is to be more recommended by youtube. Sub count is illusion of stability. I have 70K subs and my views down to 1K for new upload for 24 hours.
Yeah subcount aint anything if you have no views. I have 1.5k and get around 100 views. I just try for views if that's all that matters. So many people who start youtube thinks subs are cool if they are inactive.

Reactions: Gamayun

nastynas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I think you need to make content people are searching for to get it out there

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah subcount aint anything if you have no views. I have 1.5k and get around 100 views. I just try for views if that's all that matters. So many people who start youtube thinks subs are cool if they are inactive.
Sub count do not bring money to the channels. It is why sub count is just a dust on the road that do not bring you real traffic with ads :).