Will an introvert like me ever become a successful YouTuber?

Haikality

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so much for the responses and support!
Yea it's clear that it was just me being my own worst critic
I'll try though, I know it'll never be easy

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with all of the above really! I'm an introvert myself and being in the comfort of my own home is really comforting! I always keep it in mind that whenever you do record your video. No one is watching you at that time and you can pretty much edit everything out that you didn't like!

Yes ofcourse it might take some time to create a video or grow on YouTube but growing on YouTube will come eventually if you just be persistent!

At the end of the day we are all doing this because we love doing it!

Reactions: Haikality

EyeCantDoThis

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've just watched some of your videos and honestly you come across as very confident.

Whilst people like PewDiePie are very eccentric and loud, it's not everyone's taste and lots of people prefer slightly less screamy content. For example, people that watch your content are more likely to be more mature and prefer less screaming.

You're on 500 subs and your content looks very good, so stop beating yourself up and look towards reaching the 1k mark ;)

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are so many ways to get big on YouTube. You don't have to be the next Logan Paul or Pewdiepie you can be the next videogamedunkey or the next cinemasins, etc. You don't have to give your audience anything about you really. Just do what you like and don't care what anyone thinks. If you really enjoy it, you will find so much fulfillment in doing it and maybe one day you can get out of your introversion.

Haikality

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've just watched some of your videos and honestly you come across as very confident.

Whilst people like PewDiePie are very eccentric and loud, it's not everyone's taste and lots of people prefer slightly less screamy content. For example, people that watch your content are more likely to be more mature and prefer less screaming.

You're on 500 subs and your content looks very good, so stop beating yourself up and look towards reaching the 1k mark ;)
Thank you for visiting my channel :thanksthumbs:
Glad you liked it. Would keep my personality this way, I'll just change my target audience

There are so many ways to get big on YouTube. You don't have to be the next Logan Paul or Pewdiepie you can be the next videogamedunkey or the next cinemasins, etc. You don't have to give your audience anything about you really. Just do what you like and don't care what anyone thinks. If you really enjoy it, you will find so much fulfillment in doing it and maybe one day you can get out of your introversion.
Yea man, I really hope that I could cure and get rid of this disease entirely

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My own channel's still only very little, but I'll echo what several others here have said about introversion not being the kiss of death for a channel. That said, you sound very uncomfortable about presenting your own personality to others. Perhaps it's worth you really looking into what makes us introverts great - because we are! There's a book called 'Quiet' by Susan Cain; perhaps you might want to read that? Not necessarily to help you with your YouTubing; more to get comfortable in your own skin.

Introverts have a talent for connecting with other people really well. In fact... that might be why the more successful loud YouTubers (like Markiplier, Pewdiepie and Jacksepticeye, as mentioned earlier in this thread) have got where they are. Although they've mastered the art of being louder than their real-life selves, they've done so from a core of being quiet and reserved, and listening to others before speaking.

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People who often laugh, shout and maybe very active actually they have a side that we do not know then to cover it they do it, so I think be yourself and keep working and do not judge low on yourself ... grateful of what God Give .. God bless you.

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm a complete introvert, and it actually turns out that when we film videos I'm more like how I act around close friends and family (more extroverted) There so many YouTubers that have talked about how extremely introverted they are, but it just doesn't show in their videos.

Claire