Why would you do this to your fellow youtuber?

I am getting the feeling that other Youtubers basically in the same category lets say 2 youtubers doing same topics dislike other youtuber`s videos.Like seriously why not just compete to see who`s better? and actually having competition brings out your talent even more so why go all the way to dislike the videos of your fellow youtubers!I can ignore dislikes but i just don`t understand.... even i wouldn't stoop that low they even drop so low to make fake accounts just to dislike....Ughhhh makes me actually want to create a rant video.
I'm having that exact same problem! I tried talking to other Small YouTubers but they were not so nice. I joined this forum so I could meet others like me because when I tried talking to small YouTubers on different social media it didn't work out too well they only seen me as competion instead of trying to make friends. I would like to make friends with small other small YouTubers I don't see why everyone has to compete.

I am getting the feeling that other Youtubers basically in the same category lets say 2 youtubers doing same topics dislike other youtuber`s videos.Like seriously why not just compete to see who`s better? and actually having competition brings out your talent even more so why go all the way to dislike the videos of your fellow youtubers!I can ignore dislikes but i just don`t understand.... even i wouldn't stoop that low they even drop so low to make fake accounts just to dislike....Ughhhh makes me actually want to create a rant video.
That's awful :( I ain't big enough to get any haters or enemies yet XD but I get the point, l think they do it in hope that the other will quit, Yano like make the competition smaller

Back