Why would you do this to your fellow youtuber?

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am getting the feeling that other Youtubers basically in the same category lets say 2 youtubers doing same topics dislike other youtuber`s videos.Like seriously why not just compete to see who`s better? and actually having competition brings out your talent even more so why go all the way to dislike the videos of your fellow youtubers!I can ignore dislikes but i just don`t understand.... even i wouldn't stoop that low they even drop so low to make fake accounts just to dislike....Ughhhh makes me actually want to create a rant video.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This makes me sad but I´m sure there is a lot of that. I do the exact opposite. I try to reach out to Youtubers in the same category and try to get some kind of collab going on. I haven’t had any haters yet but maybe the will show up some day and I will take it as a sign that I´m doing good:bounce:

Reactions: KingUsher

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
You just made me realize I'm too fken weird to have any competition....

GOOD... GOOOOOOOD!!!

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
wow that sounds really petty, luckily i have not experienced this much you should so make a video about it!

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This makes me sad but I´m sure there is a lot of that. I do the exact opposite. I try to reach out to Youtubers in the same category and try to get some kind of collab going on. I haven’t had any haters yet but maybe the will show up some day and I will take it as a sign that I´m doing good:bounce:
Exactly man as soon as i saw i had competition the first thought i had was of doing a collab or shoutout to tem but i think they`re already hating cause dislikes started as soon as they started posting their videos.

You just made me realize I'm too fken weird to have any competition....

GOOD... GOOOOOOOD!!!
Lol whys that?

wow that sounds really petty, luckily i have not experienced this much you should so make a video about it!
I feel like if i make a video about it they will know i have noticed and they will do it more.

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The thing that I don't understand is, why should there always be a competition between two or more channels? Why can't we all just go along and learn from each other? Life is far better when you're not having any enemies :)

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The thing that I don't understand is, why should there always be a competition between two or more channels? Why can't we all just go along and learn from each other? Life is far better when you're not having any enemies :)
I actually love competition bro it would make your channel even better trust me.Its like when i was in college, me and a friend always competed to get higher grades than each other and i always ended up with A-B and such but after he left i lost my drive to really aim for top grades ended up with Grade c and such when he left cause i was bored.But ya i agree if everyone got on with each other and collaborated many youtubers would be successful.

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I had to deal with one dude even though I'm doing this for only 3 weeks now... He wrote that he's going to crush my channel because I'm still small. I don't know if it's some sort of envy or general anger against others but I just ignored him and wrote a mail to the YT-supps and they banned his channel ^^ so jokes on him

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
That is honestly terrible.
Youtube should be a place where creators can connect with people and share things they are passionate about without people going SO out of their way to publicly dislike it. There are so many ways in which one idea can be conveyed and expanded upon. That is a good thing.

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
To play the devil's advocate, the viewer only has so much time to watch videos, so the creator might be disliking to make sure the other loses credibility, hence getting their chance of being viewed up.

Regardless, in my corner of music reviews, most people work with each other and use each other for ideas on videos and opinions. It's not as biting at each other's feet as people might think.