Why Won't My Comments Show Up?

Korny

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've been catching up on YouTube videos and commenting and I've started to notice that none of them show up when I'm not logged in... Why? Is there a limit on comments? If yes, when will it reset?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What was the content of your comment?

Copy-paste it here word for word.

thejadonmayhew

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hmm, it might be a YouTube bug (they're not exactly rare), I've had problems where comments from others do not show up for a good few hours on my video's. Plus the views take forever to update from 0 now.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hmm, it might be a YouTube bug (they're not exactly rare), I've had problems where comments from others do not show up for a good few hours on my video's. Plus the views take forever to update from 0 now.
No it's not a bug and there's a very good reason why his comments aren't showing up.....

Carl Lubarg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The same thing happens to me sometimes, either they take an hour to appear,
or they never appear at all, either wait, or comment again
or maybe you are banned from commenting on that channel or something

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Oh, well, could you explain why they do not show up for me on my own video's.
No idea, but that's not what is being discussed here.

OP wants to know why his comments on other people's videos are visible when he is logged in, but aren't visible to anyone else. OP knows the real reason and that's why he doesn't want to copy-paste the contents of those comments:

http://yttalk.com/threads/when-will-natural-growth-occur.93023/#post-904179
http://yttalk.com/threads/anyone-else-having-a-hard-time-getting-noticed.95213/#post-925421
http://yttalk.com/threads/growth-dropping.92103/page-2#post-896542

Korny

I've Got It
Reaction score
No idea, but that's not what is being discussed here.

OP wants to know why his comments on other people's videos are visible when he is logged in, but aren't visible to anyone else. OP knows the real reason and that's why he doesn't want to copy-paste the contents of those comments:
Oh look at you, you think you know everything. I used to comment spam, but now I do not due to the fact that they have removed the factor of upvotes for top comments. Top comments now rely on your Google+ Quality Factor, which is why I have stopped. Also, I'm not copy pasting the comments because I really don't think you give a s**t about what I have to say about the videos. Thank you for trying to be smart though.

Anyways, thank you everyone else for your replies! :) Still haven't figured it out yet. There may be a delay on how many comments I can post but I'm not sure.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Oh look at you, you think you know everything. I used to comment spam, but now I do not due to the fact that they have removed the factor of upvotes for top comments. Top comments now rely on your Google+ Quality Factor, which is why I have stopped. Also, I'm not copy pasting the comments because I really don't think you give a s**t about what I have to say about the videos. Thank you for trying to be smart though.

Anyways, thank you everyone else for your replies! :) Still haven't figured it out yet. There may be a delay on how many comments I can post but I'm not sure.

There's no delay. Your spam has been flagged for spam. Google+ has programmed it so that the spammer sees his comment when he is logged in so he thinks it worked and carries on wasting his own time. Do some research.

That's karma.

Don't expect any sympathy or advice on how to get around the spam filters.

Reactions: Thrashbat

Korny

I've Got It
Reaction score
There's no delay. Your spam has been flagged for spam. That's karma.

Don't expect any sympathy or advice on how to get around the spam filters.
Can you please go away. I've already explained that I'm not spamming due to the fact that there is no more top comments. Stop acting like you know everything.