WHY WON'T ANYONE WATCH? I'll look at yours if you look at mine ;)

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I have been away from YouTube for a couple of years. I just recently made a parody video, thought it would be funny although I'm a little late to the game on the whole Drake thing. I just wanted someone to take a look and tell me if you think it's good/funny and what I can improve on on my channel (although most of the stuff on it is a little old)
I will GLADLY check out your channel and give feedback if you would like [Edited by Staff]. :D

Thank you in advance![DOUBLEPOST=1447615437,1447607078][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone? lol :D[DOUBLEPOST=1447623723][/DOUBLEPOST]Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! Your link does not work sadly /:
So we cannot check your channel out!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Hello! Your link does not work sadly /:
So we cannot check your channel out!
Thanks for letting me know! I had no idea. Any way you would know how to fix that?

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
YAAAAAAY! I got it! Thank you so much again! :) I was always wondering what those letters and numbers were on peoples links. haha

Last edited:

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Its alil repetitive and it would probably help If i knew the comercial/show you were mocking here. Until I saw the water mark in the corner I thought that was one of your actors dancing like that (( which with this style of video you probably would have scored more points easier to just dance goofy to the music))

Good:
Its not a simple edit where you just slapped the music underneath it, you can see where you move and do jump cuts to have him dance more to the beat. His blank stare helps make this more comical too.

Bad:
Not that you should be chastised for doing something different, but with drake videos were usually looking for wii sports, pizza, or just a complete remake of the music video like the fat drake video. Yours is litterally just the guy dancing. And something seems to be missing... Wii sports? or some sort of drake theme here

Ugly:
Out of your control - the guys dance moves get really stale, even for a joke. They are not creative even for silly pointless dancing. And its painful to the eyes to watch a whole minute worth. Perhaps whatever this video is missing could be what quickly kills interest?

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Its alil repetitive and it would probably help If i knew the comercial/show you were mocking here. Until I saw the water mark in the corner I thought that was one of your actors dancing like that (( which with this style of video you probably would have scored more points easier to just dance goofy to the music))

Good:
Its not a simple edit where you just slapped the music underneath it, you can see where you move and do jump cuts to have him dance more to the beat. His blank stare helps make this more comical too.

Bad:
Not that you should be chastised for doing something different, but with drake videos were usually looking for wii sports, pizza, or just a complete remake of the music video like the fat drake video. Yours is litterally just the guy dancing. And something seems to be missing... Wii sports? or some sort of drake theme here

Ugly:
Out of your control - the guys dance moves get really stale, even for a joke. They are not creative even for silly pointless dancing. And its painful to the eyes to watch a whole minute worth. Perhaps whatever this video is missing could be what quickly kills interest?
I agree that I probably would have been better off using something more well known to people. i was afraid that people wouldn't recognize the commercial. I get where you are coming from with it not having a theme- I just thought it was funny because this guy doesn't dance well, and neither does Drake- also, the commercial was about the phone so I just thought it would fit and everyone would get it hahaha i was wrong I guess :\
Also, I actually did not realize that it was long! Whoops! Anyway- thank you very much for taking the time to come to my channel and watch the video :) if you don't mind my asking, what did you think of my channel as a whole? I know a lot of the stuff is older, but based on what you see, taking it for what it is- what would you say is missing, and what would you say is working? If you don't mind! :)

morelikecappuccino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So Im going to ignore the parody and the joke videos as they clearly could never count.

Good:
Everything between your 3 videos is on point and stays to its true nature. *(You just being cute n s**t)* while many other channels and yttalkers have crap ALL over the place trying to copy every viral video/popular youtuber - your style does seem new, atleast to me. No gimmicks or tricks here, just raw personality

Bad:
We are missing more of your personality. Im not saying do a stupid Q&A for the 3 people who ask some random question. But maybe do a short 1 or 2 minute video or throw it in as a fast mention in a longer video, something you like or hate? Old pair of shoes? An ugly rock you found outside? Im sure youd say something interesting but its not here. Everything is focused to your established theme of personality and were missing it! Perhaps this is a sales technique? Maybe dont give it to us ha-HA!

Ugly:
with only 3 videos being correctly themed the other 2 do stick out like sore thumbs and I had found myself leaving after the "he dun noe i pusted it" video and completely missed the video where you just smile into the camera for like forever and text appears... and stays entirely too long at times. But that smile keept me seated. and your cup song video is the final nail in the coffin seeing as it drags on way too long and takes too long to get started. If someone made it past "he dun noe" then the cup song will surely drive em away.

Cup song fail - 2:45 - 3:10 %most interesting part!%
*Remember telling us to skip ahead to X or whatever and WE WILL DO IT! Thus meaning if its boring to you how do we feel? You knew it was boring take it out! Let a video sit on your desktop for a few days and marinate/mingle amungst your many icons. Then after proof watching it several times... Delete it and make a new one with everything that you liked about the old one and nothing that you hated :p

Bury these videos with new videos BUT spend some time thinking about how you will smile and use that cute factor thats working so well for you, what will you say? And what bits of personality will we get this time?

ok.. Now go check out MY new video! I made it in 12 hours!!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
So Im going to ignore the parody and the joke videos as they clearly could never count.

Good:
Everything between your 3 videos is on point and stays to its true nature. *(You just being cute n s**t)* while many other channels and yttalkers have crap ALL over the place trying to copy every viral video/popular youtuber - your style does seem new, atleast to me. No gimmicks or tricks here, just raw personality

Bad:
We are missing more of your personality. Im not saying do a stupid Q&A for the 3 people who ask some random question. But maybe do a short 1 or 2 minute video or throw it in as a fast mention in a longer video, something you like or hate? Old pair of shoes? An ugly rock you found outside? Im sure youd say something interesting but its not here. Everything is focused to your established theme of personality and were missing it! Perhaps this is a sales technique? Maybe dont give it to us ha-HA!

Ugly:
with only 3 videos being correctly themed the other 2 do stick out like sore thumbs and I had found myself leaving after the "he dun noe i pusted it" video and completely missed the video where you just smile into the camera for like forever and text appears... and stays entirely too long at times. But that smile keept me seated. and your cup song video is the final nail in the coffin seeing as it drags on way too long and takes too long to get started. If someone made it past "he dun noe" then the cup song will surely drive em away.

*Remember telling us to skip ahead to X or whatever and WE WILL DO IT! Thus meaning if its boring to you how do we feel? You knew it was boring take it out! Let a video sit on your desktop for a few days and marinate/mingle amungst your many icons. Then after proof watching it several times... Delete it and make a new one with everything that you liked about the old one and nothing that you hated :p

Bury these videos with new videos BUT spend some time thinking about how you will smile and use that cute factor thats working so well for you, what will you say? And what bits of personality will we get this time?

Thank you so much for giving me such a detailed critique. I really appreciate it. You are 100% right about the cup song video being WAY TOO LONG- for some reason I felt like I had to make a huge speech so YouTube wouldn't take my video down because of a song that's not mine (maybe they should have! hahaha) I'm going to lose a lot of views, I mean if that's how it works, but I shortened it and am going to delete the one that takes 5 days to watch. It's not a big thing anymore so I doubt anyone will watch it, but if I get new viewers and if by chance they click on it, maybe they will stay a little longer ;) I just wanted to post something so bad and was too impatient- if you could believe it was A LOT longer than that.
I kind of regretted putting that "he don't know I posted this" video because I knew it didn't belong there. At least not when people don't know me. I just wanted to embarrass him a little. I'll work on letting the rest of my personality shine! :D

I'm about to go check out your channel right noooow! ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1447699483,1447698474][/DOUBLEPOST]

Good:

Bad:

Ugly:

HEY YOU'RE THE DORITOS GUY! I REVIEWED THE AGENT DORITO ONE YESTERDAY! :D

anywaaaaaaay, umm... I can't really tell if your channel is new, or if you just wanted to start off with a clean slate. You have 102 subscribers but only two videos that you did very recently. Either way you seem really fun and weird and it would be cool if you had a banner/profile pic that showed that. It's really plain and confusing, but at least you are creating fun stuff for your viewers. :D I think you could also benefit from making a video more about you and introducing yourself to get more connected with your viewers. :)

Now about the video. It was pretty random, but I love random. I really liked the part that was like " remember that one time? That was a good time." While there's a bomb there needing to be defused. I also didn't get the part when you(?) came in and said "I got a bag...of Doritos." but for some reason I found it to be hilarious. The sound is really good. Very clear. The video is short and to the point (whatever that may be lol)
I'm not understanding completely why you are making these videos or whats going on, but that may very well be a good thing. Random "wtf" stuff is awsome. If you don't mind my asking- what is with you and Doritos? lol

Reactions: DeathByVlog

morelikecappuccino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
just wanted to start off with a clean slate. You have 102 subscribers but only two videos
Good guess! about 5 years ago, my youtube page was awesome! I had about 8k subscribers and my highest viewed video was about 19k views! lowest/avg was about 8k views Not exactly a star But... It wasnt what I wanted to be.. So I whiped everything last year and slowly all but 102 subscribers were left (inactive people.. I assume? or possibly loyal fans %pffft! yeah right%) the profile picture on my youtube is a still from my most popular video

I'm not understanding completely why you are making these videos
A contest which just ended yesterday - for the best doritos commercial! a chance to win 1 million dollars (grand prize) 100k dollas (2nd place 2 winners) 2grand (47 winners)

so thats my last doritos commercial. Sadly they rejected my bomb defusal for (firework reference?) bah...

Thanks for the feed back! Hmm now lets see here can you add friends on Yttalk? wana b muh frund?

Reactions: CristyTango