• Not Tooooo Day

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, serious question: Who is investing in Social Bluebook & why/why not?

99% of us use social bluebook (since it's a solid tool), so i am sure we all got the same email asking us to invest in their company. So what are your thoughts/concerns? I say why not, it could be fun. Here's my thoughts:

I make decent money (from my real/boring job as an engineer), so to me i don't mind risking the 500-1000$. The investment won't make or break me and if all does go south it will be an overall good learning tool (plus it will keep me entertained checking in and seeing how the company is doing). The idea is intriguing to me and i really think social bluebook is onto something. But i would be interested to hear some cons or bad experiences others have had with similar ventures (other then..no way man, 500$ is too expensive)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had the email - read through it and basically come to the conclusion that it would just be a donation from me as I wont be earning anything back from it. At the moment I dont have a spare $500 to 'invest' in something I dont use.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
I do not mean this in as negative a way as it will sound. If you do not know how to assess a company for investment potential yourself, you have no business investing and should definitely not do so simply because you find their service useful.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do not mean this in as negative a way as it will sound. If you do not know how to assess a company for investment potential yourself, you have no business investing and should definitely not do so simply because you find their service useful.
this guy speaks a lot of sense, my feelings exactly

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very True.. i know enough to know this, it's definitely a long shot but it's not as bad as it sounds (talking with my marketing/business friends). I am going to vegas, maybe i will just take my 500$ there and control my own destiny with it

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I've actually taken time and money and invested into Tranont. Which helps people financially through a lot of programs we provide and helps people bring in an residual income of 10-35% every month. And the start up fee is way less then $500-$1000.

And I know for sure that it's helping change lives. Not sure about this Social Bluebook though.

Reactions: NothingToDoCrew